• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muskaan

Flame Haze
    Years
    Mine is Salt its verry awesome.....................

its SALT of Angeliena Jolie superb..................

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    The last movie I watched was Kung Fu Panda 2, movie in the middle of 2011. Despite the fact I have an interest in this movie, I happen to not have a time to watch it, and I just watched it yesterday. I think this movie was good and entertaining.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Currently watching the Diary of a Wimpy Kid, so this would definitely be the last movie I am going to watch this day. :'p

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Guess I was wrong, it was Peacock, watched it on Star Movies after watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid. XD .. Didn't really get the whole movie, it was kind of confusing.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I just saw In Time on Friday. It was a pretty good movie.

It's funny how they die. c:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Had just finished watching a Filipino film called Praybeyt Benjamin, it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. :'DD

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    just finished watching home alone. i have watched many times but i still like it :P

Years
    I saw The Birds for the first time last night. Somehow, despite my saying I'd never seen it before several times, the people I was with talked about and spoiled all the major plot points for me. :|

Oh, but the DVD had the original trailer in it, which is hilariously subversive.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm currently watching a TV series after watching No Strings Attached, it's kind of similar with Friends with Benefits, the title reminds me of N'Sync's album. :'x

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I watched Tower Heist last. Even though it was mostly an action movie in my opinion, I still thought it was funny because of Eddie Murphy's lines.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Attack the Block

Exactly as awesome as I'd heard and hoped. Just enough humor to keep it from being too dark, characters drawn well-enough for their safety to matter by the time **** hits the fan, and Moses. . . damn that kid was good. Can't wait to see where he goes next.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Rewatched one of my favourite films from last year: Tabloid. A documentary about the infamous 'Manacled Mormon' controversy in the 1970s, it's a hilarious look at British tabloid journalism and how anyone can be a celebrity if they really want to be. It's really, really worth a look if it's playing near you.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The last movie I watched was Major Movie Star, was soo funny! Can't stop laughing at how sassy Private Valentine is. XD

Years
    Puss in Boots. It was a cool and funny movie, and has a sexy character. Mmm...

I could've seen Tower Heist for free today because I was in it, but I just didn't want to. <_<

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Last (good) movie that I watched was Harry Potter last part.
    I was actually sad after watching it because it meant there will be no more HP movies now onwards.
    But the movie was aweshum! Just as expected :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The movie had just finished, it was a Philippine movie called '' Ang Tanging Ina 'Nyong Lahat '' .. It's a comedy, so I laughed a lot. :'D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back