• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Just got back from Thor, and it was quite entertaining in a goofy fun kind of way. The stuff on Thor's home planet was overwrought and hammy to say the least, but once the action moved to Earth, it became surprisingly funny. Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman both shine in their respective roles. Goofy, goofy fun is probably the best way to describe it, even when it isn't being intentionally so!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched Finding Nemo in my AP Euro class because we have nothing better to do. We could have been studying for the AP test (Which is THIS Friday) but noo, we watched a bunch of talking fish. /lovethemovienontheless

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • I watched The Bridge a couple days ago. It's a documentary about the startlingly large number of people who commit suicide by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge every year. While some of the interviews with the family members of those who committed suicide felt a bit unnatural, the footage following people from when they begin contemplating jumping up until the point of no return was very moving.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one :D

my brother got it a few weeks ago so we decided to finally watch it and it was the first movie my whole family watched together in a long time. leave it to harry potter to do that hahaha.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • ^ KAY!!! =D

Anyway, the last movie I've seen as of now is While You Were Sleeping. It wasn't bad at all. I love chick flicks, haha.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I watched the Other Guys a couple of nights ago. It was pretty funny, but I didn't really get too into it. I liked how it brought action into a solely comedic movie, which seems hard to do.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Just finished watching 71: Into the Fire. The best movie I have ever seen. Even tho it's not in English it's still very good. I haven't cried watching a movie in a while, and this made me cry quite a lot......what's more it's based on a true story...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The last movie I watched was this made-for-TV movie called "Boss Girl", and it wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible. Last REAL movie I watched was Hop at the movies, which was also not great...

Hmm... both Kaley Cuoco movies. I didn't realise that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched 'The Other Boleyn Girl' in my AP European History class. It's pretty good, but I have a feeling that I've seen it before....

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The latest movie I've watched was the Diary of Anne Frank which I've mentioned in another thread. It's a pretty good movie though, really touching. Old, but still touching. u__u

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Me & my friend decided to watch the Big Momma's house trilogy. <: My, my those are some damn good movies!

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Last week I went to see Fast Five (2011) on theaters. What can I say?; I was not disappointed at all. It's the best movie so far in the franchise in my opinion, honestly, this movie has everything you could ask for.

The plot was very well thought, bringing some characters of the previous movies along with Dwayne Johnson. This fifth movie has more action than actual racing which kinda blows, but it's worth it, specially the ending, it's just mind blowing. I'd highly recommend it watching it on IMAX.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched Paul Blart - The Mall Cop because people were bugging me so much about the Indian in it :x

Had some good laughs, so I enjoyed it :D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Fast Five; went to the theaters with some friends. Pretty awesome really. It met my expectations, and yeah not much racing this time around, but the action scenes were done well. Plus, awesome plot and characters. :D; Plusplus Dwayne Johnson. :L

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back