• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

So boring, I nearly cried. There's a more expansive account of why I hated it on my blog.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

It was so unnecessary and pointless. It was more entertaining and fun to watch than the previous two, but... still not all that great.

Let's just leave at the first one and the theme park attraction, shall we?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Push

I was skeptical about watching this movie as I had a mediocre expectation concerning a film that was dichotomous to people. I expected a low-budget movie with a weak dialogue, absence of proper character development, and hard-on-the-eyes CGI. It certainly looked as so from the released trailers. But I was wrong, so very mistaken.

While it had its transgressions in some aspects, the overall quality of the movie was interesting. The story was intriguing - albeit fairly unoriginal, the characters did not disappoint, especially Chris Evans, and the fighting scenes were very good. Recommended.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Men in Black & Men in Black II

God those movies bought back memories, I watched them both two times ^^

Years
    Hangover 2.... I really regret paying money for it!
    Same story line and everything!
    The only good party was how gorgeous bradley cooper is.... :P

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
    absolutely loved it. my expectation wasn't that high because of mixed reviews but honestly I thought it was right up there with the other potc.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Kung Fu Panda

I saw it on TV yesterday, it was nice, funny, animated animals, so it's a win :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Spirited Away, I watched it so I could do a review about it for school, it was good and I enjoyed it. Now I have to write a review. :(

Reviews are fuuuuuun! Everyone should do more reviews of everything!

Introduced All About Eve to my room-mate at the weekend; he really enjoyed it, which was good.. and his Wikipedia examination after watching the film highlighted a whole new dimension about some of the characters and their motivations, which was also good!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

That was about the tenth time I saw it, but there was nothing else on and I had to entertain myself somehow :/

Soraine

(*゚.゚)
    Years
    Last movie I watched in Cinema was Xmen: First Stage, last movie watched at home was Furry Vengeance which was pretty terrible.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    X-men 2

It was pretty good, makes me want to go and watch the one that's in the theater :U

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    X-Men: First Class.

I enjoyed seeing the story on how the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants were started. I was also surprised to learn that Raven/Mystique was taken in to Charles' family at the beginning.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Showed my two favourite films to my room-mate (Network and Fargo) and he liked them both, but surprisingly loved the former, which surprised me to say the least. With the former, he loved the dialogue and the acting; with the latter, he liked it but was put off by the exaggerated Midwestern accents (which was a big shock to me... that's one of the selling points when I show it to people)!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched a bunch of SyFy movies so I'll just such as Ogre (Crud, didn't like it, but I was bored.), Flu Bird Horror (Once again didn't like it, was bored.) and The Cave (Decent, made my eyes widen a few times, but that's it.)

I tend to watch SyFy movies quite a lot since there isn't a whole lot on TV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back