• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    Well at the moment I can remember two.
    Haunted House 2 I saw that the day it came out with my cousins and baby sister. It was cool not as funny as the first one to me at least.
    The second one is Black Mafia Family BMF Documentary on Netflix. I love any type of gangster movies so this fall in line with that. Everything was based on true story about two brothers who went from basic drug dealer to one of the largest drug trafficking rings ever in US history & Media Heads owning their own record label in the early 2000s. Even going as far to having a big billboard in the middle of ATL (Atlanta) saying the world is
    ours.
    Sorry I have watch this Doc twice and think its dope.

Years
    Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

One of my fave Tim Burton films of all time, probably because the book it was based on was my fave Roald Dahl book ever. Johnny Depp's performance in this movie was surely fun and enjoyable in my opinion.

Years
    I also went and saw Godzilla last night and loved it. Great premise, great actions and fight scenes, and a cool backstory and mythos to boot. I'd go again, actually.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    Finally got the chance to see Godzilla today, and after doing so, I'm glad the trailers were so vague about the actual monster portions of the movie.

9/10, had to take one point off for the parts were it skipped over monster fights to focus on hyoomens.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Last Kind Words.

It's about this guy, who meets a dead girl, and falls in love with her, and has to cut her down from a tree, and she dies, and he hangs himself, and they sell the farm he lived on, and he apparently falls in love with the girl that moves in, and the cycle goes on and on.

Not an absolutely horrible movie, but not great. The acting was OK at best. It had the beautiful Alexia Fast in it, so that made up for it. I wouldn't watch it again though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Frozen! <3

omg, I absolutely LOVED this movie. It was so adorable and sweet. ;w; I finally had the chance to watch it for once, and I found it totally worth it. :3 I could totally relate to Elsa so much. <3

Last edited:

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
    I watched King of Thorn which is very original for the storyline and not a horror movie at all =)

Sir Codin

At first, I was worried because I heard there were more pathetic meaty human antics in this movie than actual kaiju fights, but the movie was surprisingly well done. And now that we've got the whole origin BS out of the way, hopefully the next one will have more fights and be even more awesome.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Godzilla 2014

At first, I was worried because I heard there were more pathetic meaty human antics in this movie than actual kaiju fights, but the movie was surprisingly well done. And now that we've got the whole origin BS out of the way, hopefully the next one will have more fights and be even more awesome.

I'm very glad to hear this, I wanted to see the movie but had no clue if it was any good or not!

Well we finished Disturbia in my English class today. We're watching Rear Window tomorrow and will be comparing the two movies.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    I watched Borat the other night when I was high. Haven't seen it in years and it's way funnier when you're lit. Last movie I saw while high before that was Blackfish and that was pretty good too. Last movie I saw sober was Office Space, which is a classic.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
    The Quiet Ones

Based on a true ghost story.

Goes from quiet to insane, and insane to quiet.

7/10

Manhattan Murder Mystery

Neurotic Woody Allen must solve a crime in this crime comedy.

8/10

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    I went to see Godzilla today. I went in not really sure what to expect seeing as the 1999 remake sucked, but I was somewhat surprised at how much I enjoyed the movie. Though it started out kind of slow, it got really good by the end. I'm definitely looking forward to a possible sequel.

Years
    For everyone talking about Frozen.... The Animation is almost just about what we need in a Disney film. One or two more Disney Films that brush up on Skin, Weather, Fur and Tough materials in terms of design and I'm sold!

Years
    I went and saw X-men Days of Future Past late Thursday night with some friends and was blown away. Easily the best X-Men movie and dare I say the best one by Marvel, all things considered. I highly recommend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back