• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Dark types are evil... well at least in Japanese and Fighting types are usually the good guys or heroes so why not beat a few dark types. They are evil.

Years
    Are there Pokemon inspired by Yin Yang yet? I feel like that'd be perfect for the Fighting/Dark type thing. Pangoro though yeah more of an antihero kinda guy imo.

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    Best Dark/Fighting-type is Scrafty, ez. :]
    I guess Ursifu is based off of Yin Yang, maybe. It's Fighting/Dark, at least its Single Strike form.

Years
    Yo random question to Fafrir: Is your flair deliberately not sized out properly to fit the whole frame like that?

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    I did actually measure the avatar and flair and took a screenshot of it and built it from there. But I made the avatar 5x its size so it's slightly distorted.

Years
    Lemme just say you have one of the coolest name I've ever seen in PC.

Also, is that pokimane on your sig??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back