• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Latias or Latios?

Latias or Latios?

• Total voters

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Latios because it's actually much cuter than Latias in my opinion. It's also better in battling.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Latios better than Latias because I'm more of an offensively-inclined person (Latios has more Special Attack than Special Defense).

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Latias is just cute, but Latios looks much cooler and more of an adult version than Latias. 16 points for Latios! =p

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Latias, it's overall appearance is far more better than Latios. But if battle-wise, then Latios. :'p

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Latias, because she's so cute. I love her eyes.
    When I see her, I feel like smiling. Not when I see Latios, he looks more serious.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Latios,I like his design better.Plus he appears in Ruby which I like better

Centiflora X

Thread Killer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2011
    Even though I am tempted to go for Latias because of Wish, I definitely prefer Latios' offence more than Latias' defence.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
  • Latias, because her appearance appeals to me more and she's in Sapphire, which is my all-time favorite Pokemon game. :D (UGH, I NEED THOSE REMAKES SO BADLY.)

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Latias.. cause its red and um, its a girl EHEHEHEHEE

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • The one bad thing I can remember about purchasing Sapphire was that I'd have to obtain Latias instead of Latios. I greatly prefer Latios' stats distribution and its design... AND IT'S BLUE WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR! So, yeah. My vote easily goes to Latios.

Back