• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
*spazzes out* This sounds so fun. I'm in! I just have to get home to trade all my White Pokemon over to Black, and grab my FC and restart. I'm so excited. =D

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
After getting through the forest, i start training till my Neptune evolves into a Prinplup. I use it's peck to fight my way to the badge after all the story line. i get my badge, go training in the forest while im trying to hatch my egg. My egg hatches to a treeko? Hmm...seems like a bunch of starters.

My updated team
Spoiler:

Nickname reference from final fantasy
Im hoping the next 3 arent all starters, but if they are its cool :)

Years
*spazzes out* This sounds so fun. I'm in! I just have to get home to trade all my White Pokemon over to Black, and grab my FC and restart. I'm so excited. =D

Well I did say in Swablu's Nest that the next person who signed up would be punished by getting their team from Sydian but since 竜の子 (I can't believe I have to copy and paste your name, you need a nickname to be called by, for right now I call you assortedjapanesecharacterman or ajcm for short) can't play right now I can give you the team that was meant for him. I have to transfer them off black, but pm me your fc when your ready. That and Sydian smells.

@mamoswineftw: I'm using my R4 so I guess I would be a hypocrite if I said you couldn't, but you stay away from that evil Pokesav >:

@Kobaro I'll go the baby factory once my sister gets off the comp and I'll message you when your egg salad order is ready

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Update Number 4

Elesa... oh Elesa. I barely scraped by on you. I won with only Petey alive, and at 6HP. Hooray for small updates! Oh yeah I got another member, a boy, again, really?

Spoiler:

Years
@kitred your not allowed to complain. Since Sydian is a jerk with his jerk rules forcing a hardworker like me to participate in this challenge I had to genetically engineer everyone's eggs in my secret lab and their gender was predetermined. You, on the other hand, your eggs had parents and weren't test tube babies so I have no clue what genders or egg moves are going to be bestowed on you.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
So i took out Elsa fairly well. Not much of a fight even with only water and grass. The emolgas werent hard at all. and my new pokemon was a totadile...it seems like they will all be grass and water starters from my guess...
(p.s. pound is a big pain)

My Updated Team:
Spoiler:

Looks like if the eggs hatch in this path, this adventure will be really hard...

Years
Man I thought I gave it away with "Your Pokemon are no firestarters"

:) <------ Laure is evil

Also to make it clear on NFE's you can evolve Totodile to it's second form, but it can never be a Ferligator.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
haa you did. i was just hoping i would get lucky and one of them could fly :) oh well. it will be pretty fun. some of them i havent used. ill evolve totadile when it learns hydro pump since it learns moves faster. i love this challenge. thank you for making it p

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Update #5

After taking on Elesa and hatching Ace I went over and did Clay's dirty work for him, how lazy. Following that, I challenged the lazy pile and beat him... the second time thanks to Chewy getting confused, and soloing the gym. Hatched my new Poke and this time I got a girl!

Spoiler:

@kitred your not allowed to complain. Since Sydian is a jerk with his jerk rules forcing a hardworker like me to participate in this challenge I had to genetically engineer everyone's eggs in my secret lab and their gender was predetermined. You, on the other hand, your eggs had parents and weren't test tube babies so I have no clue what genders or egg moves are going to be bestowed on you.

I suppose I won't complain anymore knowing that I have genuine babies, and I like my babies.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
What a brilliant idea for a challenge. I may very well do this on White quite soon; unfortunately I have a Nuzlocke to finish, so I may wait till that's done. Either way, get my eggs ready please!

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Since I have better things to do, but not more interesting ones...

Genetic Mutation Mode Challenge, Please
These eggs are hacked, right? As long as they actually hatch, I have no issue with how they were bred or made. //~hides chainsaw and smiles~//

Are we allowed to move the frozen moves to a different moveslot? I won't delete them, but each move has a place it HAS to be, so it'll be awkward to leave them in the right places.

I will update with my friend code.

Years
What a brilliant idea for a challenge. I may very well do this on White quite soon; unfortunately I have a Nuzlocke to finish, so I may wait till that's done. Either way, get my eggs ready please!

I'll get your egg salad order right away. Make sure to pm me with your fc when you're ready

Genetic Mutation Mode Challenge, Please
These eggs are hacked, right? As long as they actually hatch, I have no issue with how they were bred or made. //~hides chainsaw and smiles~//

Are we allowed to move the frozen moves to a different moveslot? I won't delete them, but each move has a place it HAS to be, so it'll be awkward to leave them in the right places.

I will update with my friend code.

I figured that as long as you guys aren't going into strict ev'd Pokemon tournies with these eggs their orgin isn't a big deal. They are emolga eggs that are edited on pokesav into the Pokemon I need them to be (one of the reasons I require you guys to post your stats with every eggs because I need to make sure there aren't any Totodiles with Static running around).

Okay Mr. OCD just update the second your egg hatches with moves before you reorder them so I know you're following the rules.

I'll pm you when your order is ready.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
Just hatched egg #1 and I'm currently training her. I'm doing a naming theme, too. All the names will be from a song. So first off we have:

Spr_5b_060.png

Grace the Poliwag. Named for Grace Kelly by MIKA
Gentle Nature. Often Dozes off
Water Absorb
-Water Sport
-BubbleBeam
-Endure
-Rain Dance

Years
Okay dis is what my male trainer Hex is dealing with right now

359.gif

Absol / Titan @ Nothing
Lv. 21 (Free Run Pokemon)
Quick Attack
Taunt
Razor Wind
Pursuit

631.gif

Heatmor / Mercuary @ Nothing
Lv. 1 (All Natural - no TMs)
Incinerate
Lick

The hell is a Heatmor I've never seen one. Oh wells its a gift from Sydian so I should treat it a certain way.

*kicks it out the window*

@Patch93 - The clue to as what kind of team I gave you, well all I can really say is that there is a lot of choice when it comes to their usage. :3

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
So i finish clay easily. a bunch of evolutions take place :D. so lets get to the team update.

My Updated Team:
Spoiler:

Ehhh, cannon nickname is kinda obvious...

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
I think I know what my hint means. =P Anyway! Update before I start playing today.
Spoiler:

061.gif

Grace the Poliwhirl
lvl 25 - Gentle Nature
Free Play
- Hypnosis
- BubbleBeam
- Endure
- Body Slam

470.gif

Jenny the Leafeon
lvl 15 - Calm Nature
All Natural
- Tail Whip
- Razor Leaf
- Shadow Ball
- Sand-Attack

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
I figured that as long as you guys aren't going into strict ev'd Pokemon tournies with these eggs their orgin isn't a big deal. They are emolga eggs that are edited on pokesav into the Pokemon I need them to be (one of the reasons I require you guys to post your stats with every eggs because I need to make sure there aren't any Totodiles with Static running around).

Okay Mr. OCD just update the second your egg hatches with moves before you reorder them so I know you're following the rules.

I'll pm you when your order is ready.
Mr. OCD? I am amused.

About soloing until the second gym. These annoying twins don't let anyone past the day-care unless you have two Pokémon. Should I just carry my starter or something to please them? I think they're the only ones that do this.

Well, I already failed the challenge by not using my element monkey to beat the first gym. Snivy was too tough for Chili. //~nods solemnly~// On another note, guess who's done procrastinating! I'll send my Friend Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back