• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewThrill

Athlete
Years
Update #2

- Continued to Nacrene City, where I beat both N and Lenora, earning the Basic Badge and another egg.
- After running around some more, I hatched a female Squirtle, which came with Return - I guess these eggs are a surprise.
- Grinding occurred, and then I pushed Team Plasma out of Pinwheel Forest and went on to Castelia City.
- Completed the Battle Company, and assorted other errands around Castelia, and then took on Team Plasma and Burgh, earning the Insect Badge and yet another egg.
- More running led to the hatching of a female Totodile, which I named Petunia.
551.gif

Steve, the Naive Sandile
Lv 25 @ Amulet Coin - Free Play
Leer, Sand Tomb, Bite, Swagger

008.gif

Misty, the Careful Wartortle
Lv 26 - All Natural
Water Gun, Return, Bite, Yawn
158.gif

Petunia, the Bold Totodile
Lv 1 - Permanent Move
Dragon Dance, Leer, Scratch, Dragon Claw

Last edited:
Years
Hatched and raised my first egg

Mikey the Lax Tyrogue
Lv 10 (Free Play)
Fake Out
Bulk Up
Foresight
Vacuum Wave

Was a good Type for the next gym :)

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
I ground Knobbles a lot, although computer AI was really trolling me. Whenever I tried to use Avalanche they used a non-damaging move, whenever I gave up trying to use Avalanche and used Tackle, they used a damaging move. Grumble. NPCs and wild Pokemon are the masters of prediction...

Anyway I made it to Nacrene before long, and after a spot of Audino-grinding Knobbles was Lv.20, ready for Lenora I thought. And so it proved. Avalanche handled both her Pokemon, with an honorable mention to Protect for saving Knobbles from a double-powered Retaliation. I headed back to the Pokemon centre and hatched my second egg, which is in my team roster, and levelled him up to 14 with a couple of lovely Audinos.

Spoiler:

Pretty pleased with my new addition, although it's a shame about his nature. I'm heading onwards to the big city whose name I've forgotten now, through Pinwheel Forest.

Can I ask, though - I know my 2nd Pokemon isn't allowed TMs, but am I allowed to Heart Scale any moves onto him? I assume I am, but I'd quite like to make him re-learn Bullet Seed and Rock Blast once he evolves, because they're mega powerful with Technician...

Also, I take it my theme is stone evolutions?

Years
Beat the 2nd gym once Mikey Evolved then hatched my 2nd egg

My Team
Mikey the Lax Hitmontop
lv 21 (Freeplay)
Retaliate, Bulk Up, Foresight, Rock Smash

Vince the Adamant Pinser
lv 1 (All Natural)
ViceGrip, Focus Energy, Swords Dance, Faint Attack

Very Happy with my team so far :)

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Blasted through Burgh (who still hasn't answered about the date) and hatched my third egg. This morning, I dreamed about getting a Jynx with sludge. I'm quite pleased with getting snorunt instead, even if I do have to keep rollout. (I'd rather have leer be permanent, but eh.) Glalie is sweet.

I'm going to train T'las using the trainers at the Battle Company. I saved them for this reason. T'las will probably level even faster than Ra'u did.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
So, I soloed Burgh easily with Knobbles (holding Eviolite), and I'm just about to hatch my 3rd bro. By the time I type up my team roster it should have hatched, so...

The team:
Spoiler:

Argh, I was really hoping my Leaf Stone egg was going to be a Seedot, I'm raising an Exeggutor on SoulSilver Nuzlocke at the moment and didn't want to raise another one! Oh well. I just hope I don't get Growlithe, Misdreavus, Nidoran (m) or Murkrow...

Onwards, tally ho!

Last edited:
Years
@Sammu no Heart Scales, it's still altering :p it's about growing up all natural not reversing, not that egg moves is all natural but oh well

@Vandoom YAY I WAS WONDERING WHO GOT THE SAMURAI PIZZA CATS THEME

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Did y'all notice that Ra'u evolved? I'm going to start including my Pokémon's species below their sprites.

First, I made a point to get a Casteliacone. I like collecting them.

I meandered along route 4 and battled the fishermen (the rest of you remembered them, right?) after defeating the trainers in the Battle Company. I got through Big Stadium and Small Court (One trainer each), battled the bikers near Marvelous Bridge, battled the street performers, and went into the gym with the intention of training and leaving. Guess what? It was so easy that I decided to take a shot at Elesa, who's prettier than Burgh but not as cute. >:3

Also, I fixed Ice Queem's name. I'm wondering about naming her Ice Bird instead. Hm...

I'm going to hatch egg #4 now. I hope it's not weak to rock! x . x

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Did y'all notice that Ra'u evolved? I'm going to start including my Pokémon's species below their sprites.

First, I made a point to get a Casteliacone. I like collecting them.

I meandered along route 4 and battled the fishermen (the rest of you remembered them, right?) after defeating the trainers in the Battle Company. I got through Big Stadium and Small Court (One trainer each), battled the bikers near Marvelous Bridge, battled the street performers, and went into the gym with the intention of training and leaving. Guess what? It was so easy that I decided to take a shot at Elesa, who's prettier than Burgh but not as cute. >:3

Also, I fixed Ice Queem's name. I'm wondering about naming her Ice Bird instead. Hm...

I'm going to hatch egg #4 now. I hope it's not weak to rock! x . x

Spoiler:

Wait your birdy evolved and kept the same ability?

I shoulda used all non-evolving Pokemon because I wasn't sure, if they do stick, omg, Metagross in the rain.....

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Wait your birdy evolved and kept the same ability?

I shoulda used all non-evolving Pokemon because I wasn't sure, if they do stick, omg, Metagross in the rain.....
Yeah, Ra'u always had static. I wasn't sure if it was intentional, but it's helped me a bit.

It could have helped a bit more, though. >.<

I can see how swift swim metagross could be a major OU threat, and usable in übers, too... not a sassy one, though! :P Thanks. (at least it's not gentle. XD)

Oh... wait. I just checked. Ra'u did lose static. Ugh.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Update: Finished the trainers in victory road and beat all the trainers in the new routes. Im off to challengers cave

My Updated Team:
Spoiler:

terminoob

Waffles.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I would love to sign up and raise some of those mutant eggs you got.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
So i finally finished the Challengers cave. They kicked my butt. I did beat the 5 trainers so its all good. After i did this, i went to the six sages and beat the trainers there. i arrived at Giant Chasm to battle the Audino there for major training to beat Alder, Cynthia, and the Gamefreak Guy. After i defeat them, are there anymore trainers? Those are the last three i know of

Years
Oh ok Im not really familiar with Samurai pizza cats so not sure how that ties in lol I thought it was some sort of bug/fighting or Focus Energy team lol :)

My Team so far
Free Play
Mikey the Lax Hitmontop (Technician)
lv 25 @Quick Claw
Retaliate, Bulk Up, Foresight, Rock Smash

All Natural
Vince the Adament Pinsir (Hyper Cutter)
lv 25 @Scope Lens
ViceGrip, Brick Break, Swords Dance, Faint Attack

Permanent Move
Biff the Hasty Beedrill (Swarm)
lv 19 @Exp. Share
Poison Sting, Rage, Flash, Twineedle

Beat the 4th gym and hatched my 4th egg :)

My Team
Freeplay
Mikey the Lax Hitmontop (Technician)
lv 28 @Quick Claw
Counter, Bulk Up, Dig, Rock Smash

All Natural
Vince the Adament Pinsir (Hyper Cutter)
lv 31 @Scope Lens
X-Scissor, Brick Break, Swords Dance, Faint Attack

Permanent Move
Biff the Hasty Beedrill
lv 26 @ Chesto Berry
Poison Sting, Rage, Toxic Spikes, Twineedle

NFE
Chillz the Brave Sneasel (Keen Eye)
lv 1 @Exp. Share
Scratch, Leer, Thief, Dig

The last gym was tough since all my pokemon had a weakness to emolga's flying attack but persistance payed off in the end :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Update 7

Well here I am,my challenge a little over halfway over. Team Plasma is no more, I should be the champion. To tell the truth, I had never played this game past the 7th gym.. I was expecting more out of the final fights. Anyways I defeated Team Plasma and now I'm off to more training for the big ol' finale. Here's my team.

Spoiler:

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I would've joined right form the beginning, but i wanted to keep my Victini, so i needed a rom to work on my TTDS first :I

Sign me up for the normal one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back