• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wya77

Average Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Proggy

Update #3:

After defeating Lenora and hatching Shuck, I made my way to the Pinwheel Forest to retrieve the Dragon Skull and ultimately, get to Castelia City. Upon arrival of Castelia City, I ran to the gym to find Cheren exiting with a new badge. Following Cheren was the gym leader, Burgh. We went to Prime Pier to get details from Bianca about her Munna that was taken by Team Plasma. After getting Bianca's Munny back, I rested up and headed for the gym. Burgh and his clowns went down without a fight. Once I aquired the Insect Badge, I ran to the PokeCenter to get my next egg out of the PC to hatch.

Swiper the Furret (m) Mild lv. 26
    - Quick Attack
    - Work Up
    - Flamethrower
    - Defense Curl
    Free Play

Shuck the Houndour (m) Quirky lv. 21 @ Charcoal
    - Bite
    - Ember
    - Thunder Fang
    - Howl
    All Natural

Cairo the Croconaw (m) Gentle lv. 24 @ Exp. Share
    - Scary Face - Frozen
    - Bite
    - Ice Beam
    - Waterfall

Last edited:
    Years
  • Update #3:

After defeating Lenora and hatching Shuck, I made my way to the Pinwheel Forest to retrieve the Dragon Skull and ultimately, get to Castelia City. Upon arrival of Castelia City, I ran to the gym to find Cheren exiting with a new badge. Following Cheren was the gym leader, Burgh. We went to Prime Pier to get details from Bianca about her Munna that was taken by Team Plasma. After getting Bianca's Munny back, I rested up and headed for the gym. Burgh and his clowns went down without a fight. Once I aquired the Insect Badge, I ran to the PokeCenter to get my next egg out of the PC to hatch.

Furret the Furret (m) Mild lv. 26
    - Quick Attack
    - Work Up
    - Flamethrower
    - Defense Curl
    Free Play

Shuck the Houndour (m) Quirky lv. 21 @ Charcoal
    - Bite
    - Ember
    - Thunder Fang
    - Howl
    All Natural

Cairo the Croconaw (m) Gentle lv. 24 @ Exp. Share
    - Scary Face
    - Bite
    - Ice Beam
    - Waterfall
    ???

----------------------
    I thought Totodile/Croconaw was my NFE Pokemon, but it turns out that it is a Frozen Move one. I replaced Scratch with Scary Face, so should I continue with NFE or just keep Scary Face? (I was planning on replacing later on if it isn't frozen now.)

Keep Scary Face I guess bleh

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Keep Scary Face I guess bleh

Alright. The reason my update was kinda late was the site was down, so my updates should go fairly smooth now.

@Sydian- I'm sure my theme is Johto. (I got the idea when I hatched my Houndour. I was just being sarcastic. xD)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update #4:

So after I hatched Cairo, I got the Exp. Share and made my way through Route 4 and the Desert Resort with ease, thanks to Cairo. Got TM. 28 Dig and headed to Nimbasa. Got there, and I went to ride the Ferris Wheel with N. I battled him, then healed up and went to the gym. This was the hardest gym so far. Dig couldn't hit Elesa's Emolgas, so I had to give Cairo the Eviolite and take them out with Ice Beam. Acquired the Bolt Badge and got an egg out of my PC.

Swiper the Furret (m) Mild lv. 28 @ Soft Sand
    - Quick Attack
    - Work Up
    - Flamethrower
    - Dig
    Free Play

Shuck the Houndoom (m) Quirky lv. 27 @ Exp. Share
    - Bite
    - Ember
    - Thunder Fang
    - Beat Up
    All Natural

Cairo the Croconaw (m) Gentle lv. 27 @ Eviolite
    - Scary Face - Frozen
    - Bite
    - Ice Beam
    - Waterfall

Mac the Shuckle (m) Calm lv. 1
    - Constrict
    - Bide
    - Struggle Bug
    - Rock Slide
    NFE

No crying today, Sydian. :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wya wants me to post because he wants to make a post and yet doesn't want to double post

So this post of mine has no meaning, don't tell Sydian I'm doing this, I don't wanna get kicked out of the triangle

So what happened to everyone? I gave out a lot of eggs and only one I'm seeing update is Wya

This makes me cry

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Proggy

Update #5:

I'd have to say this was on of my more productive days. I made my way to Route 5 with Elesa so she could grant Cheren and me access to Driftveil City, so I could take on the Driftveil City Gym. Before I got to Driftveil, I farmed feathers on the drawbridge for a little while so I could stock up on potions (I got 25 Moomoo Milks, 50 Hyper Potions, and 30 Revives).

Once I got to Driftveil, we, Cheren and I, were greeted by Clay, the gym leader of the city. He sent us on a mission to track down some Team Plasma members that sneaked across the bridge when it was lowered. We tracked them to the Cold Storage. I maneuvered my way to the end of the building to confront Team Plasma. Clay found us and had the Team Plasma members arrested. I left the Cold Storage building and headed toward the gym. Clay and Ghetsis were negotiating about releasing the Team Plasma members, and they were released. Then everyone went on their way, and I entered the Driftveil City gym.

The gym trainers' Pokemon were at a decently high level compared to Clay's Pokemon, but they stood no chance against Cairo's Waterfall and Swiper's Grass Knot. I made it to Clay without much resistance. Clay's Krokorok went down with one Waterfall, getting Cairo to level 30. His Excadrill was a little harder, being downed my two Waterfalls. And Clay's Palpitoad went down with only one Grass Knot from Swiper. I got the Quake Badge and left the gym. I hurried to the PokeCenter and got my next egg.

Swiper the Furret (m) Mild lv. 31 @ Soft Sand
    - Quick Attack
    - Grass Knot
    - Flamethrower
    - Dig
    Free Play

Shuck the Houndoom (m) Quirky lv. 27 @ Genius Wing
    - Bite
    - Ember
    - Thunder Fang
    - Beat Up
    All Natural

Cairo the Feraligatr (m) Gentle lv. 30 @ Muscle Wing
    - Scary Face - Frozen
    - Crunch
    - Ice Beam
    - Waterfall

Mac the Shuckle (m) Calm lv. 29 @ Chesto Berry
    - Encore
    - Bide
    - Rest
    - Rock Slide
    NFE

Artemis the Zubat (f) Timid lv. 1 @ Exp. Share
    - Leech Life
    - Hypnosis
    - Shadow Ball (Ily, Sydian. :D)

foxninja

On that day, seven years ago..
    Years
  • Okay, sign me up. This looks interesting. I need to start my White (which I'll do before bed) and I'll tell you when I'm ready. Hopefully my first challenge on PC goes well :D

Years
  • Okay, sign me up. This looks interesting. I need to start my White (which I'll do before bed) and I'll tell you when I'm ready. Hopefully my first challenge on PC goes well :D

Okay I will handle this because I have one unclaimed batch on my white version. My FC is in my sig message me yours when you're ready.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • jsyk if you want to update, but don't want to double post, you need to edit your post, not get someone to post in between yours. I'll let this one slide. Anyway, I was trying to breed Hypnosis on the Zubat, not Shadow Ball. :< Ended up coming out with it anyway though. Enjoy. lol

Years
  • jsyk if you want to update, but don't want to double post, you need to edit your post, not get someone to post in between yours. I'll let this one slide. Anyway, I was trying to breed Hypnosis on the Zubat, not Shadow Ball. :< Ended up coming out with it anyway though. Enjoy. lol

I'm Laure
    Everything I say has purpose fool

Sir, Mr. Sydian I see on Twitter you've been doing some Pokedex stuff side quests etc.

Where your team status >:

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    jsyk if you want to update, but don't want to double post, you need to edit your post, not get someone to post in between yours. I'll let this one slide. Anyway, I was trying to breed Hypnosis on the Zubat, not Shadow Ball. :< Ended up coming out with it anyway though. Enjoy. lol

I didn't want to have two updates in one post. And I didn't want to wait around for someone to post so I could update (keep playing).

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2020
    so after days, i trained my pokemon to level 80. im probably not training them any higher till later on.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I'd love to participate in the Genetic Mutation Mode, if that's ok! I'll get myself set up and PM you my Friend Code whenever you're ready. ^^

Years
  • I'd love to participate in the Genetic Mutation Mode, if that's ok! I'll get myself set up and PM you my Friend Code whenever you're ready. ^^

Genetic Mutation mode is sorta on hold right now until I get a new SD card for my acekard since I use pokesav to make all of those...

but if you have an flash cart of some sorts I can edit them on to your game

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Genetic Mutation mode is sorta on hold right now until I get a new SD card for my acekard since I use pokesav to make all of those...

but if you have an flash cart of some sorts I can edit them on to your game

I could start the game on an emulator and transfer my save file over to you?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I didn't want to have two updates in one post. And I didn't want to wait around for someone to post so I could update (keep playing).

I've had three updates in one post. You'll just have to Spheal with it, bro. B(

Liquid Twilight

Super Geek
    Years

• I could start the game on an emulator and transfer my save file over to you?

If this is possible I would want in on this, I am hugely interested in this and since I can't seem to set up wi-fi on my pokemon white using my ds lite so if I could send you my save file and you edit the pokemon on there into the relavant eggs that would be fantastic.

I have a Cyclo DS Evolution card but think the save files should be the same.

foxninja

On that day, seven years ago..
    Years
  • I got to the correct part In the game, and I was curious about my internet settings. I looked and it's not working, even though I have the settings correct on my 3DS. I deleted the old settings from the DSI, but It's just not working. I've been messing with it for a while, and can't get it, so... I won't be able to do this I suppose. -__-;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Hey, if you're able to edit pokes onto my emulator save file then I'd like to join in on the Genetic Mutation Mode whenever you'd be able to. And I wouldn't be like one of the people that takes the eggs and leaves without updating, FYI ^.^

Years
  • Sorry for not updating Laure, I know you wanna know about your babies, unfortunately I've hit a PokeWall. So, I'm going/have been on a little break to cure my PokeBoredom(insert I'M DISAPPOINT here)...
    Poke seems to go well in front of any word, anways.

Just remember...
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back