• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazily Dynamic Introduction!

[sGs] Q

Steam Emperor
    Years
    An oxymoron for a thread title!
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum board.

While I may not be a hardcore Pokemon fan as the next guy, I'm very fond of the series and I wish to learn more and get better the more I play it.

I have many things to say about myself, but I'm not entirely sure which ones you might be interested to hear. So how about a little fun?

Since this is my thread, how about you guys ask me some questions about myself and I'll answer them!

Again, I'm delighted to be a new member in this community.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey there, welcome to PC! Why don't you start out by telling us some of your favourite Pokémon? Some of your hobbies too? PC is a great place to learn about battling too, if that's what you wish to get better at! We even have a battle server you can hang out on and try battling on too, lots of fun!

Hope you enjoy posting on PC, if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any of the other staff :]

Years
    And a happy welcome to you! Hope everything's all smiles for you!

If you're interested in learning more about Pokemon you definitely joined the right forum for that, since we're full of so many different Pokemon topics covering all aspects of the franchise. There's even a few non-Pokemon sections as well, so feel free to explore to your heart's content and see what interests you.

Good luck with everything and enjoy your stay with us! Don't hesitate to ask around if you are in need of any assistance, we're all happy to lend a helping hand when you need it!

- Hikamaru

Welcome to the forum, Q! It's great to meet you and all that good stuff. :)

Looks like a lot of my personal favorite questions have been asked already oh noo. So I'll try some other things! Which is your favorite generation, if you have one? Are the games your favorite aspect of the franchise or do you enjoy other parts of it as well, like the anime or cards?

And you certainly don't need to be a diehard fan to get involved here at all. n~n; Anyone fits in, be it very casual players as well as those who've been into the series for a while. Hope you'll find everything you're looking for here and will stick! We're glad to have you aboard.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hellohello Q, welcome to the The PokéCommunity Forums! Yeah, the series is fun to learn and eventually it's pretty easy to master~! But still, I'm happy you decided to come out and introduce yourself. n_n I'm Dragon!

Ah, but yeah, In terms of Pokemon, do you have a favorite pokemon, or favourite gym leader? I too, love to get to know more about ya'! Personally my favourite pokemon is Milotic, and my favourite Gym Leader is Erika, but still, they're all pretty nice.:3

Hope you're enjoying your experience so far and stay with us! If you ever need some assistance or just want someone to talk to, feel free to poke me anytime. Happy foruming~! ^_^

[sGs] Q

Steam Emperor
    Years
    Do you play pokemon competitively? :o
    Also, Welcome! >w<

Nah, not at all. I'm a beginner when it comes to Pokémon.
    Thank you for your welcome.

Hey there, welcome to PC! Why don't you start out by telling us some of your favourite Pokémon? Some of your hobbies too? PC is a great place to learn about battling too, if that's what you wish to get better at! We even have a battle server you can hang out on and try battling on too, lots of fun!

Hope you enjoy posting on PC, if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any of the other staff :]

Hi! I'm glad to be here.
    My favorite Pokémon when I was a kid used to be Mewtwo, but that got old quick.
    Right now some of my favorites would be Metagross, Rayquaza and Smugleaf for various reasons.

My hobbies involve playing games and browsing websites.
    But my main hobby involves Graphic Designing, as I make arts and stuff in Photoshop.

I'd love to learn advanced stuff for Pokemon, but maybe I should start by playing again.
    I'll hit you guys up if ever I need to learn anything important.

And a happy welcome to you! Hope everything's all smiles for you!

If you're interested in learning more about Pokemon you definitely joined the right forum for that, since we're full of so many different Pokemon topics covering all aspects of the franchise. There's even a few non-Pokemon sections as well, so feel free to explore to your heart's content and see what interests you.

Good luck with everything and enjoy your stay with us! Don't hesitate to ask around if you are in need of any assistance, we're all happy to lend a helping hand when you need it!

- Hikamaru

Thank you for your happy welcome! Smiles for everyone!
    I'll try to lurk as much as I can, but I think I'll mostly be interested in non-Pokemon stuff for now.

Welcome to the forum, Q! It's great to meet you and all that good stuff. :)

Looks like a lot of my personal favorite questions have been asked already oh noo. So I'll try some other things! Which is your favorite generation, if you have one? Are the games your favorite aspect of the franchise or do you enjoy other parts of it as well, like the anime or cards?

And you certainly don't need to be a diehard fan to get involved here at all. n~n; Anyone fits in, be it very casual players as well as those who've been into the series for a while. Hope you'll find everything you're looking for here and will stick! We're glad to have you aboard.

I have not played all of the generations, unfortunately.
    I wish I can just easily answer this, but I feel like I'll regret it if I do. So that's a secret for now!
    And I have not involved myself with the anime nor the cards as well.

Hellohello Q, welcome to the The PokéCommunity Forums! Yeah, the series is fun to learn and eventually it's pretty easy to master~! But still, I'm happy you decided to come out and introduce yourself. n_n I'm Dragon!

Ah, but yeah, In terms of Pokemon, do you have a favorite pokemon, or favourite gym leader? I too, love to get to know more about ya'! Personally my favourite pokemon is Milotic, and my favourite Gym Leader is Erika, but still, they're all pretty nice.:3

Hope you're enjoying your experience so far and stay with us! If you ever need some assistance or just want someone to talk to, feel free to poke me anytime. Happy foruming~! ^_^

Thanks! I'm happy that I'm here too. Warm welcomes embrace me.
    Hmm. A favorite gym leader, huh? Never really thought about it.
    I've always admired Gary for how much of a scumbag he is.
    I haven't really gotten that far in any of the Pokemon games, unfortunately.

Haha, what's funny is that I'm not familiar with Milotic or Erika at all! I'm so sorry!

Thanks again everyone for your warm welcomes.
    I'm sorry if I can not answer most of your Pokemon-related question, as I'm not that fluent with it.
    I'll be happy to answer any other question involving my other hobbies~

Back