• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Why did I suddenly feel like "I want to experience how ET died" a while ago :thonk:

Anyway, rip ET

I think Neko Maid Kapper might be silenced, unless he talks, that is.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    Don't put words into my mouth. If someone acts scummy, even if it's town, that's not something that we should just let it go, when it could be possible scum.
    You can try to blame me as much as you want, but your actions are scummy.

Lynching scum could be as easy as stealing candy from a baby if we analyze more.

Excluding myself, because I know I'm a vanilla, Mia because she's bomb, these are the ones that need to be looked at. The one that I think that's town is alvey, since there was no reason for scum to say something at EoD.
    All that's left to do is find 3 more town and the resting two are scum.

Also, seeing Sawsbuck flip will give more information about Pecilia, regarding my thoughts. If Sawsbuck is scum, therefore Pecilia is clear since he's not the type to buss scum early D1.

I understand that I've acted scummy but it's not me I swear...
    I would definitely say look into Peci as a possibile maf then, since he quickly threw out a scummy looking vote on me for questioning Hyper's post (which was a little sus)
    Or possibly you, although I think we can trust vt claims after what has happened so far.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    8 Players left. Miah is the bomb we know. Would it be best for someone to claim Loudmouth, or did someone already do that and I missed it?

Also I'll bring this up again, I called that Hyper was actually vanilla and voted for scum the same day after giving up on a vote for you. It makes no sense for me to not vote Hyper as mafia. Ya'll keep bringing it up like it incriminates me when it doesn't.

[Vote]TUSF Also no I don't want to believe your VT claim, especially with your reasoning. It reads scum to me.

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
    Tfw i almost forgot im in this game.
    after reading throught the posts i missed, and from what i understand, some peoples are suspecting me, i called out aeternum on his silence (and he seems to be silent still :thonk: )
    Also in one of his earlier posts, Peci said that Aeternum posted something just before D1 ended and that Aeternum seemed scum to him.
    I can't really believe that he was silenced, why didn't he say anything about being silenced?
    i'll [unvote] aeternum and wait for his reply (hopefully)

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

Years
    [vote] Sparkin I have a really strong feeling that you are a maf trying to push a vote on a very vulnerable and easy to target inno

Yes I know that his vote was based on my inability to not look scummy even when inno (like I am) but it just seems like a maf tactic of "let's go for the easiest townie to lynch because we know that no one will believe that he is innocent" and when I flip vt Sparkin will probably bus Pecilia to try and avoid blame...

Last edited:

Sparkin

[vote] Sparkin I have a really strong feeling that you are a maf trying to push a vote on a very vulnerable and easy to target inno

Yes I know that his vote was based on my inability to not look scummy even when inno (like I am) but it just seems like a maf tactic of "let's go for the easiest townie to lynch because we know that no one will believe that he is innocent" and when I flip vt Sparkin will probably bus Pecilia to try and avoid blame...

I don't think that I can trust that you're a vanilla. What you're saying is that I should ignore you even when you act scummy and treat you as town?
    I just can't do it.

Tfw i almost forgot im in this game.
    after reading throught the posts i missed, and from what i understand, some peoples are suspecting me, i called out aeternum on his silence (and he seems to be silent still :thonk: )
    Also in one of his earlier posts, Peci said that Aeternum posted something just before D1 ended and that Aeternum seemed scum to him.
    I can't really believe that he was silenced, why didn't he say anything about being silenced?
    i'll [unvote] aeternum and wait for his reply (hopefully)

Who do you think that's scum and who's town?

Sawsbuck

Years
    I don't think that I can trust that you're a vanilla. What you're saying is that I should ignore you even when you act scummy and treat you as town?
    I just can't do it.

I can't trust you as a vanilla either...
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if you turn out to be a maf just trying to lead an easy lynch on an inno

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

Years
    Except that I'm leading on scum :D

No you aren't
    I know that I act scummy but I can't help it
    You refuse to believe it but I am in fact a vt

You are probably very likely a maf preying on me because I can't defend for shit even though, like I've said 800 times, I am an inno and you are just wasting votes instead of finding the real maf (which is probably you and Pecilia)

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

Years
    I'm mafia because I'm not believing that you're innocent...
    Yeah, sure. Good logic.

That's partially it but what you're doing seems really like a maf tactic to me

You are going to get me lynched since I'm an easy target to the maf and then you are going to bus Pecilia so that your maf partner will take the blame or, if Pecilia is inno like me, try to put the blame on another inno as part of your maf plan

Last edited:

Sparkin

That's partially it but what you're doing seems really like a maf tactic to me

You are going to get me lynched since I'm an easy target to the maf and then you are going to bus Pecilia so that your maf partner will take the blame or, if Pecilia is inno like me, try to put the blame on another inno as part of your maf plan

You're not helping yourself...
    If you think that I'm mafia, who's my partner?

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
    @Sparkin
    Since Aeternum still didn't reply he's most likely silenced, so i'll believe that.
    For now i have a bit of scumlean on Saws, his posts make him look scummy to me, i just can't get a town read on him so.. [Vote] Sawsbuck

Last edited:

Sparkin

Nothing I do will save myself, nobody will believe me, and when I flip vt either you, Pecilia, or Neko will probably be revealed as the maf you are for lynching a vulnerable townie like me

1. If you keep acting scummy, nobody will lynch the people that lynched you because they were right in lynching someone scummy.

2. It's 2 soon to give up.

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

Years
    1. If you keep acting scummy, nobody will lynch the people that lynched you because they were right in lynching someone scummy.

2. It's 2 soon to give up.

Nothing I do will prove people that I'm not scummy (which I'm not) and there's already 3 votes so...

I never got a role pm btw but nobody will believe that so what's the point...

Last edited:

Sparkin

Nothing I do will prove people that I'm not scummy (which I'm not) and there's already 3 votes so...

Yes, 3 Votes. That isn't even the half of players smh
    If scum is among these 3 players, that means that these 3 players shouldn't be trusted. Therefore, you should appeal to the others who haven't voted, aka who you think that's town.
    Losing your confidence just because a minority voted you isn't helpful to town, or are you being like this because you have no way to say you're town as scum?

Back