• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    Yes, 3 Votes. That isn't even the half of players smh
    If scum is among these 3 players, that means that these 3 players shouldn't be trusted. Therefore, you should appeal to the others who haven't voted, aka who you think that's town.
    Losing your confidence just because a minority voted you isn't helpful to town, or are you being like this because you have no way to say you're town as scum?

I'm being like this because I feel like I can't do anything (some of my mental problems are starting to take over) and it's looking pretty obvious that no one else is going to vote...

But yeah I have townreads on Doof because he's put up some good reasons imo, mostly townread on EC (he has been a little sus at times but that might just be how he plays), townread on Miah (the Bomb), and Aeturnum who, like Miah said, is probably silenced

Sparkin

I'm being like this because I feel like I can't do anything (some of my mental problems are starting to take over) and it's looking pretty obvious that no one else is going to vote...

But yeah I have townreads on Doof because he's put up some good reasons imo, mostly townread on EC (he has been a little sus at times but that might just be how he plays), townread on Miah (the Bomb), and Aeturnum who, like Miah said, is probably silenced

Thanks for your effort.
    [Unvote] Sawsbuck

I'll trust you for now, buddy. I can't say that Pecilia is a scumread, nor Bidoof being a townread. Which leaves Neko, which I'm unsure of which alignment he's. I can agree about Neko, which means he's a better lynch than you.

[Vote] Neko Maid Kapper

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    8 Players left. Miah is the bomb we know. Would it be best for someone to claim Loudmouth, or did someone already do that and I missed it?

Also I'll bring this up again, I called that Hyper was actually vanilla and voted for scum the same day after giving up on a vote for you. It makes no sense for me to not vote Hyper as mafia. Ya'll keep bringing it up like it incriminates me when it doesn't.

[Vote]TUSF Also no I don't want to believe your VT claim, especially with your reasoning. It reads scum to me.

EDIT: I realize I quoted the wrong post, but know this is my response to your response.

You were not the person to first even accuse Melody of being scummy. All you did was listen to Sparkin on the day we lynched Purple and throw out the first vote with hardly a sentence the next day lol. If I'm missing some post where you accuse melody with some real written thought behind it please direct me to it because I must be missing it.

On another note, Sawsbuck's effort is reminding me of his play from a couple games ago when he flipped town, I don't want to entire base my read on that but he's like he just messed up and believed the scum claim. Sparkin is looking very aggressive and I think he's honestly a toss up considering his skill and experience as a player. His effort could just be him trying very hard as a townie or a mafia trying to finish off the game with a final mislynch or two. I'm going to keep rereading and see if I can come to a conclusion of it, the hardest part of this all is that he is a replacement, which means I cannot look back at previous days at all for evidence because he's a totally different person technically :/

Neko in mafia is always really hard to read for me because they don't post very often. However, seeing that Neko is showing confusion over Aeternum being "silenced" when he in fact, was not, has me thinking they're just a lost townie. It could be a mafia feigning ignorance but honestly I've really only seen that in EM so I'm inclined to believe it isn't happening right now.

We have yet to reach 24 hours yet, so I'll wait on my vote a bit more.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Actually, you're right about Neko. He seemed pretty confused about aeternum being silenced, and him being lost isn't news.
    [Unvote] Neko Maid Kapper

Sawsbuck

Years
    I agree that Neko is probably a confused town although I'm not too sure but I'll [unvote] Neko for now

Really my townread on EC was based on other people saying that he usually acts like this, I think I've only played one other game with him maybe so I kinda believed them despite ECs scumminess
    [vote] EC

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Why is EC a townread again?
    I almost forgot that he's in the game. How is he going unnoticed?

[Vote] EvilChameleon

he plays strangely, often when he plays like this he's town. Very sure of himself, not saying too much but still accusing people of being scum. Haven't seen him in a while but I think he would keep the same style of play.

Sparkin

As far as I can remember, I've never seen EC flip mafia once. Hard to read when it's like that.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Lazy Mafia

Well if Nicki flips scum you're next on trial. You even hard defended them D1.

I do agree that between Nicki, Sparks, and ET that Nicki is prolly the bad apple among them. [Vote]Purplecicada

Ok, I won't waste my energy trying to convince Melody. If she still intends to defend scum, then I know who to vote for tomorrow.
    Was there a post earlier then that where Sparkin read Melody as scum? I would've missed it completely.

EDIT: I forgot to include Melody's quote but I did quote them that post.

Last edited:

Sparkin

I'm done with this. There's reason to townread everyone here! Wtf am I supposed to do now??????
    I can't take it any longer!
    [Vote] TUSF

Last edited:

Sparkin

Look at this:

EC - Town because he's like he usually is
    TUSF - Town because was undecided whether to trust me or purple
    NKM - Town because seemed unsure if aeternum was silenced
    Pecilia - Town because kinda defended Hyper villa claim
    Aeternum - Town because mafia wouldn't say something at EoD instead of keeping quiet and claiming silenced
    BFTW - Town because has been putting good reasons to arguments.

Wtf am I supposed to do now???

Sawsbuck

Years
    Look at this:

EC - Town because he's like he usually is
    TUSF - Town because was undecided whether to trust me or purple
    NKM - Town because seemed unsure if aeternum was silenced
    Pecilia - Town because kinda defended Hyper villa claim
    Aeternum - Town because mafia wouldn't say something at EoD instead of keeping quiet and claiming silenced
    BFTW - Town because has been putting good reasons to arguments.

Wtf am I supposed to do now???

True...

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Your reason on Saws could be interpretted as being indecisive on whether or not to protect or bus his teammate.

Sawsbuck

Years
    Your reason on Saws could be interpretted as being indecisive on whether or not to protect or bus his teammate.

I simply believed Nicki for god knows what reason and that was a huge mistake so I had switched my vote to no one because I was really confused on who to trust and I decided that I didn't want to contribute and just let everyone else's vote decide what happens because I knew that this was exactly what would happen, that I'd get framed as maf for accidentally and unknowingly siding with a scum

Last edited:
    Back