• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

Sparkin

I don't remember saying I scumread her for such a reason.
    One of the reasons is Melody.
    [Unlynch] Pecilla
    Pecilla still nailing it hard on Purp. Definitely still scummy. Same for Earth Traveller, I'm not convinced he's town either. But wow, [Lynch] HyperMorian now! He's definitely screaming all kinds of scum now. Am also highly suspicious of some SRs as Sawsbuck and Purp both seem towny enough to me. Sparkin is still a mild scumlean.
    Her first post. We can see that she scumreads me, Pecilia and ET.
    After seeing a few players joining Nicki's wagon, her response was defending Nicki and joining Hyper's wagon with a sketchy excuse (wtf, screaming all kinds of scummy?).
    Her game overall was defending Nicki, so that should definitely be looked at, I thought.

And now, between today and yesterday. What changed?
    She moved from scumreading ET to townreading him. No town would move away like this without at least giving a basis.
    My thoughts are that this is scum buddying town in order to change the lynch.

And the second reason is Nicki's behaviour, which contradicts her statement:
    I'm the Bulletproof. I've been acting so rationally to try and draw the mafia in so they could waste a kill on me.
    Okay, I'll say that there's nothing in any of your posts that shows "target me".
    Thinking rationally is a thing that any human being can do, but your actions...
    However, I now believe that Hyper is scum for stacking a vote. Not only that, but to claim VT just like that out of the blue is scummy in itself.
    Calls HyperMorian scum for claiming blue, which I disagree, and for stacking a vote while that was clearly an OMGUS?
    This demonstrated that you were just looking for a reason to join the bandwagon. Not a mafia would waste their kill on a town that kills other townies.

When Nicki flips scum (I'm confident that it'll happen), Melody is the next target in the pool.
    There's no reason not to lynch Melody.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Okay time to clean up this ridiculous mess

First off, @Saws: Miah claimed Bomb hours before you posted questioning Spark's conclusion.

Nobody's CC'd her since, so she's confirmed imo.

And of course as part of his tantrum, Spark just randomly accuses Sawsbuck, who imo guilty more of not paying attention than anything else. As far the other two, purp is obvious, and Melody will look really bad assuming purp flips scum.

Yes I know but I was questioning how Sparkin had correctly assumed what role Miah was when Miah had asked about it

Last edited:

Sparkin

Apparently being good at guessing is a crime around here...
    Noted.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Here we see Sparks getting annoyed because he's been caught. Honestly, haven't you guys seen that his scumread on me makes virtually no sense whatsoever? You've all been sheeping along just for my wording on Day 1, which Sparks and ET both said was scummy. This is something I'd like to believe scum!Sparkin would do, because it appears to be an easy lynch for him. Also, he did correctly guess Miah's role, so it's more than likely he is the Stalker. It's likely that I was investigated N0, which probably wouldn't be inaccurate for Sparks, and that is why I haven't been night killed. Vote for Sparks, and I promise you he will be the one who flips mafia.

Sparkin

My meta game's changing, so using past games to read me won't work.

Here we see Sparks getting annoyed because he's been caught. Honestly, haven't you guys seen that his scumread on me makes virtually no sense whatsoever? You've all been sheeping along just for my wording on Day 1, which Sparks and ET both said was scummy. This is something I'd like to believe scum!Sparkin would do, because it appears to be an easy lynch for him. Also, he did correctly guess Miah's role, so it's more than likely he is the Stalker. It's likely that I was investigated N0, which probably wouldn't be inaccurate for Sparks, and that is why I haven't been night killed. Vote for Sparks, and I promise you he will be the one who flips mafia.

We're counterclaims so might as well give up now. If you are town, then you would let us lynch you to prove that I am mafia, which I'm not.
    Instead of ramblings, won't you at least give your last reads on who else you think that's mafia?

No, of course you won't do that. You're dead set on changing the lynch to me that you don't care about town except for sheeping along you.
    Prove me wrong. Give reads, and actually help town.

(I know this sounds weird, talking to my cc, but I know what I'm doing)

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • @sparks i agree with you here, Nicki is ore than likely mafia
    i mean, she claimed BP which i have a feeling you're the real BP, also she's trying to get the lynch on you, that just seems scummy to me

Years
  • what the frick how is that even allowed

shouldn't he be too lazy to take his vest off

anyway

remaining suspects, along with my reads on each:

Pecilia - neutral
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan - town
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru - too inactive to read
    Aeternum - too inactive to read
    Neko Maid Kapper - neutral
    Bidoof FTW - townlean
    Melody - looks really really bad right now since she decided to die on the hill of purplecicada. scumlean imo
    Evil Chameleon - townlean

We have to lynch somebody (preferably actual scum), so I'm just gonna preliminarily go with

WITH

[Vote] Nobody

Seriously, without discussion, there's no good lynches right now. So get discussing.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Yeah I really want to lynch Melody, but I'm slightly hesitant because I feel like she's scummy in every game I play. Going to vote her for now and perhaps retract it after I hear from her again. [Vote] Melody

I think Pecelia is a nullread to me now, Aeternum is completely inactive and I'm not sure if it's for legitimate reason or because he's scum and is trying to lay low. Townread on EC still

Last edited:

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • Would you look at this im early for a change. weee
    I thought BP was supposed to be too lazy to take his vest off, what the heck, rip Sparks
    Sigh, I'm suspecting Aeternum to be mafia and trying to lay low, but Melody is inactive too :thinking:
    I'll go with the bandwagon for now: Defending Nicki hard is suspicious imo [Vote] Melody
    Let's see how she talks her way out of this

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I was thinking Aeter was silenced D1n but he said something right before the phase ended. He very well may be scum, but right now I'm reading Melody as scummier for defending scum.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • This games just been moving too fast for me to really keep up with and I haven't had anything to add info wise. I'll [vote] melody though since we're both in the same hot water right now as far getting inactivity deathd.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • This games just been moving too fast for me to really keep up with and I haven't had anything to add info wise. I'll [vote] melody though since we're both in the same hot water right now as far getting inactivity deathd.

thanks for the response at least, but it bothers me how you only post when people bring you up, please try to be more actively scumhunting the next couple days otherwise you're one of my next ideas for a lynch.

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • @aeternum your silence is suspicious, even if the chat moves too fast, you can at least still try to post more, you're not even trying to scumhunt from what i've seen. also you can't really use the 'chat moves too fast' as defence, iirc in camp cadaver you've been pretty active. I have been really busy as well but I've been able to get a vote in and follow along even though I've had to read large amounts of posts at a time. imo you're scum trying to lay low.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Let's throw the hammer down here.

[Vote] Melody

Back