• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
  • Oh FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit: I only let senpai take my bomb off lul :<<

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Still want to think EC is town, but that blitz yesterday was a giveaway I think, Pecelia also really showed up as a townie yesterday IMO

[Vote] Aeternum

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • im just vanilla town. I've had no real stock in the game so far and will seemingly continue to do so. I got behind early on and probably should have just let myself be killed off for inactivity but thought I could at least try to care, but since then I've just been targeted for my inactivity appearing to be mafia. I'd like to say that this was all an elaborate ruse in order to prepare countermeasures for future games, but the truth is I've just been too lazy for my own good.

[kill] aeternum

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Hmm, this game is way to close for me to think scum would give up like that and vote themselves. [Unvote]Aeternum I need to reevaluate, before I ultimately decide who to vote.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Self vote could be a bait to try and copy what sparkin did since it worked, albeit too late.

Not sure I want to risk it yet though [Unvote] Aeternum

Why neko @sawsbuck

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Neko hasn't been posting much really, although he might be inno and it's you who's maf...

neko always posts at this rate so saying they dont post much is nothing new
    anyone could be inno anyone could be mafia what's your point? Your indecisiveness makes me think you're a mafia member that can't make up their mind, which honestly I think fits the way I've seen you play lately
    You're random voting on mylo
    [Vote] Sawsbuck

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [Vote]Neko After a bit of waiting and thinking, Neko not saying at all is alarming. We know he's not silenced because the Hooker used their action so they could kill Miah. It's likely be a plot to try and trick into think he was silenced.

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • to be honest, i wasn't silenced, I just didn't have much info to give (and i had homework) so i kinda forgot to visit the forums, I'm Vanilla town, a really lazy one at that.
    I'm suspecting Saws, i mean lately he's been undecisive lately, he could be town and doesn't know who to vote, but he also could be mafia. [Vote] Aeternum for now, im not sure about EC, he seems townie, and so is Peci and Doof. I might change my vote, i want to comfirm if Saws is mafia or not.
    I voted Aeternum cuz i'm seeing him active in some other games but barely active in this one, he's most likely mafia trying to lay low

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Rereading the thread, everyone else just looks so much more town than Neko. Probably should've made this decision a long time ago

[Unvote] Sawsbuck
    [Vote] neko

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Right, so, we need a concentrated effort here. The minute we begin to waver, is the minute we lose.

Back