• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I have a slight gut feeling that Sparkin and Nicki are both maf and Sparkin is only bussing Nicki ๏︿๏

If Nicki turns out to be the actual Bulletproof, I'd vote Sparkin next.

That makes no sense, Desox's dream told us that either Sparkin, Nicki, or ET are mafia. This dreamer doesn't seem to have the variation of 2 mafia and one inno.

Melody

Banned
Years
Actually still feeling the strong scum still from both Sparkin AND Pecilla, who were quick to try and turn the tides and dominate the vote.

Neither of them managed to justify any further their scumreads on Purp, and the sheeping that follows is just disgusting. [Lynch] Sparkin I refuse to participate in a wagon that's simply got no honest or reasonable reason for being.

Yet somehow people seem intent on sheeping them and following it. It's silly really. People definitely shouldn't be sheeping just because the inactives are sheeping.

Worse is the awful CC he makes after Purp reveals; I Really Don't believe that she would be likely to HC BP just to escape lynch, that's a townie move, not a scum move.

Sparkin

I know that you are the bomb and all of that but this...
I have a slight gut feeling that Sparkin and Nicki are both maf and Sparkin is only bussing Nicki ๏︿๏

Two problems.
1. Like Pecilia said, only one in the dream is mafia. The other two are innocents.

2. If we're both fake bulletproofs, then where is the real one?
They'd have no problems with outing now, since that'd kill two mafias for the sacrifice of one PR.

Sparkin

Ok, I won't waste my energy trying to convince Melody. If she still intends to defend scum, then I know who to vote for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Oh yeah, forgot the dream lmao

Maybe the reason Sparkin assumed correctly that I'm the bomb is because...

HE'S THE STALKER?!????!?!
Spoiler:

Anyway if Nicki really is the bulletproof then I'm willing to vote Sparkin next

Last edited:

Sparkin

Maybe the reason assumed correctly that I'm the bomb is because...

HE'S THE STALKER?!????!?!
tumblr_lmx0f3j4GM1qbub2i.gif

Only bomb would claim dreamer then get counterclaimed so early in the game, since they want to use up their role and hit a mafia.
Smh this is what I was talking about people jumping to conclusions.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Only bomb would claim dreamer then get counterclaimed so early in the game, since they want to use up their role and hit a mafia.
Smh this is what I was talking about people jumping to conclusions.

Wouldn't that be a safe guess by a mafia though? That a person who makes a Dreamer claim (which would be easily refuted) that they might be the Bomb?
While Purple has disappeared which is kinda interesting, I'm starting to really suspect you again...

Sparkin

Wouldn't that be a safe guess by a mafia though? That a person who makes a Dreamer claim (which would be easily refuted) that they might be the Bomb?
While Purple has disappeared which is kinda interesting, I'm starting to really suspect you again...

... ...

[Vote] Sparkin
[Unvote] Sparkin
[Vote] purplecicada

I'm tabbing out for the rest of this phase. Means I won't be posting anymore.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I haven't been posting because my phone died and I forgot to charge it (and went to play UM instead lol), but having Sparks only claim after I did (and CCing me?) really does seem scummy. You guys can trust me, especially considering he's been on my back and throwing FOS at me for quite some time now. I really agree with Mel's point, and if you guys don't feel the same then there's not a lot I can do, but it seems you're all very set on following a mafia. It's possible that Sparkin had Desox killed to frame me, so please consider that before you decide to definitely lynch me.

Years
Okay time to clean up this ridiculous mess

First off, @Saws: Miah claimed Bomb hours before you posted questioning Spark's conclusion.

And here it is:

Miah said:
Since maf now knows I go kaboom when they kill me, they won't kill me now.

Nobody's CC'd her since, so she's confirmed imo.

Presumably, if Sparkin is town, this is what set off his tantrum back there - also nice move there @Sparkin, because throwing a tantrum and lashing out at people really helps town and helps your case.

I'm staying on purp nevertheless, since his last post made basically no sense along with what happened yesterday, and in any event, even if he flips town, an outed bulletproof is pretty much useless.

And of course as part of his tantrum, Spark just randomly accuses Sawsbuck, who imo guilty more of not paying attention than anything else. As far the other two, purp is obvious, and Melody will look really bad assuming purp flips scum.

Updated reads:
Earth Traveler - confirmed town :D
Miah - confirmed town
Purplecicada - scum or confirmed town (probably scum)
Sparkin - scum or confirmed town (probably town)
Sawsbuck - strong TR
EC - Town
Melody - neutral; strong scumlean if purp flips scum
Alvey - wait he's in this game
Pecilia - neutral
Doof - townlean
Neko Maid Kapper - neutral
Kiyo - neutral

It's been tough reading everyone due to the lack of activity by some people, but since we know we've found one scum between purp or Spark, we should focus on finding others, which will have to come out of:

Sawsbuck
EvilChameleon
Melody
Neko Maid Kapper
Kiyo
Bidoof FTW
Aeternum
Pecilia

Thoughts?

Btw Sparkin you really shouldn't have CC'd purp's claim b/c i doubt many would've believed him anyway :x

Melody

Banned
Years
Honestly ET you are just so wrong on Sparkin and Purp.

I question why you keep sticking to that thought line. Especially when you admit Sparkin is having a right visible fit like any found scum would do.

While I'm fine with being suspected if it gets a mafia roasted, I'd think you wanna be careful about sacrificing town Even if I do get unlucky and she flips maf.

As for your list I already have decent scumlean on Pecilla, and a mild scumlean on Kiyo and Neko. But there's not much to prove when they keep hiding under the cover of silence. Which is frustrating.

Anyway, I think it's unusual you're defending Sparkin much at all or even townread them still after his recent posts.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
At first I agreed about Sparkin not needing to cc but I see people believing purp to a degree so I think ultimately as long as we lynch correctly it's the right call.

Agreed that Melody is looking quite bad right now, Pecelia is looking less like a scumread but maybe that's just because other people are looking worse.

I've seen Sparkin act like this before, I'm willing to believe him this time.

Melody

Banned
Years
At first I agreed about Sparkin not needing to cc but I see people believing purp to a degree so I think ultimately as long as we lynch correctly it's the right call.

Agreed that Melody is looking quite bad right now, Pecelia is looking less like a scumread but maybe that's just because other people are looking worse.

I've seen Sparkin act like this before, I'm willing to believe him this time.

Honestly no matter who we lynch inside the dream three, we can't go wrong really. That much has been assured.

People keep seeming to ignore the fact that the entire reason anyone suspects Purp is basically a believable mistake in wording in an early post. The mistake isn't even a slip, it's a case of wording having multiple meanings and Both Pecilla and Sparkin taking that exploitable second opposite meaning out of context.

Back