• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends (laughing out loud!) - Legendary Pokemon Fan Club (Added theme song, enjoy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Username: Otamajakushi
Legendary Partners: Mew, Lugia, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Hoopa-confined

mew.gif
lugia.gif
celebi.gif
jirachi.gif
victini.gif
hoopa.gif

Reasons for liking legendaries: They are usually the most powerful Pokemon and are usually some of the coolest Pokemon. Look at that! The ones I picked represent the colors of the rainbow. I like legendary Pokemon because they represent an accomplishment in the games. You've just caught a very powerful Pokemon, and you are going to wreak havoc with it!
Pokemon of the Week - Latios and Latias: I really enjoyed the film that these two were in. I know some might not agree or hold the same feelings, but I thought it was a pretty alright film. Moreso, in the games, the soar feature in ORAS is one of the best. Getting to fly and see the region from above is absolutely stunning!

hey there, welcome! tbh never played XY and ORAS (as in the actual games), but soaring in the air with lati@s is something really cool.

New topic: Favourite legendary Pokemon? Why?

Last edited:

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Favorite legendary Pokemon? Why?

Oooooh, that's a tough one. They're all pretty awesome, but I think I have to go with the classic: Mew. Here's why. Mew was the legendary Pokemon back in the day in that it was a legend. You couldn't really obtain it in the games and people created myths and lore surrounding it. It was great!

Fast forward to when the first Pokemon film came out, Mew was shown to be a playful, down to earth Pokemon that at the same time, was very powerful. Mewtwo touted itself as being the most Powerful Pokemon on earth, and Mew was able to casually match that.

Fast way forward to Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. That was a great film. Mew was so adorable in that movie, which also demonstrated the creature to be very powerful.

Today, I enjoy the comfort of several Mew in my Pokemon collection. Mystry Mew, Fall 2010 Mew, and a couple of others. All of which I cherish deeply. Which isn't to say I don't cherish, or love, the other Legendary Pokemon. ;)

Look at this photo: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/9b/Mew_M08.png

Years
Username : desinishon
Legendary Partners: Suicune , Mewtwo Y , Entei , Victni , Lugia , celebi.

Reason for liking : I like them because they are known as legendary for some reason don't they. They are one of there kind ,never envolves and there godlike power is other thing. The Mewtwo Y base stat in present time is higher than any other pokemon. And other thing the legend is beginning in my developing hack.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Username : desinishon
Legendary Partners: Suicune , Mewtwo Y , Entei , Victni , Lugia , celebi.

Reason for liking : I like them because they are known as legendary for some reason don't they. They are one of there kind ,never envolves and there godlike power is other thing. The Mewtwo Y base stat in present time is higher than any other pokemon. And other thing the legend is beginning in my developing hack.

hey welcome! i like those as well, Mewtwo Y is my favourite of those.

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 1, 2022
My favorite legendary is Latias, but I kinda went over why it was my favorite in my last post. To summarize, her design is unique, she's adorable in the movie, and I love her close bond with Latios.
Lugia and Rayquaza come in a close third and fourth after the Eon Pokemon though. Lugia for his responsible character in the movie, controls the currents, and silver is my favorite color. Rayquaza for it's protective/territorial nature of the air, awesome design (normal and mega), and it's role in the history of Mega Evolution.

Tamashi_Seishiro

Badoop Badoop Banana Bus!
Years
Username: Tamashi_Seishiro
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Xerneas, Lugia, Giratina, Reshiram, Mewtwo, Dialga
Reasons for liking legendaries: IT'S POWER IS OVER 9000! (not really, but my point of view ^^)
Answer to current topic:
Pokemon of the Week - Lugia
`Lugia is powerful. Also the movie has an epic story, and he is radiating a cool, mysterious aura

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Username: Tamashi_Seishiro
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Xerneas, Lugia, Giratina, Reshiram, Mewtwo, Dialga
Reasons for liking legendaries: IT'S POWER IS OVER 9000! (not really, but my point of view ^^)
Answer to current topic:
Pokemon of the Week - Lugia
`Lugia is powerful. Also the movie has an epic story, and he is radiating a cool, mysterious aura

hey there, welcome. yeah, lugia is one of those pokemon who can talk via telepathy, and its aura looks pretty cool.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Yea, Lugia is pretty awesome! I remember back in the day when the film came out, and I thought that Lugia was pretty badass. I ended up getting my Lugia in game, Silver, and having it be just like the movie. Since then, I make it a point to have all of my Lugia at least know Aeroblast.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I agree! Shadow Lugia is pretty cool. I wish they incorporated it into the main series games in some way.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Hey we should get a new topic, woooooo!!

Let's talk about the new Hoopa event for North America!

What do you think about Hoopa being distributed at McDonalds?

For me, I think it's kind of weird that they would distribute Pokemon at McDonalds. Yea, they've done it in the past, but it might be a better idea to do it over Wifi. But I guess we can be thankful it's not a Serial Code distribution. In a way, this even will be reminiscent of old events. Ah the memories...

Personally, I plan on getting as many Hoopa as I can.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Yea, I can see how this could be a neat event. I don't at at McDonalds that often, but looking back I think I'd eat there for this event. The food isn't healthy, but eating it for one meal isn't too bad.

Tamashi_Seishiro

Badoop Badoop Banana Bus!
Years
What do you think about Hoopa being distributed at McDonalds?

Wow I looked for this thread EVERYWHERE! Found it!

Anyways. I think many people go at McDonalds. But it's more easier then getting to another state.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017

How many Hoopa have you gotten so far from the event? Any plans for them?

I've got 4 Hoopa so far and I think I may use one of them on a team! I will probably keep it confined.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
How long is the Hoopa event? And can I get from any other location?

The event lasts until 12/23. The event is only at McDonalds, however there apparently is a way to get it at home if you change your router's settings.

thetimeruler02

Spartan John 117
Years
Username :thetimeruler02
Legendary Partners :Dialga, Mega Rayquaza, Zygarde, Genesect, Arceus, Mega Mewtwo X
Reason for liking :One of the greatest thing about legendaries is their coolness. I mean, look at my team. All of them are cool. Again their power....Oh! Marvellous, Effortless etc.
Favourite Legendary Pokemon Why :It's Dialga. The RULER OF TIME. I like it's coolness. And Hugely it's type combinations. If they were real it had only one weakness cuz Magnet Rise had less limit there making it immune to ground types.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
Username: Aurora
Legendary Partner: Arceus-Fire
Reasons for liking legendaries: Legendary Pokemon are really powerful and often have really cool typings or something special that makes them stand out. For example, Thundurus-Therian has a decent Speed tier and very good power alongside a helpful ability that makes it one of the best checks to Kyogre locked into Thunder in BW2 Ubers.
Answer to current topic: Arceus-Fire is my favourite legendary Pokemon. It is really good in BW2 Ubers. A team I made with it 4-0ed one of the pre-eminent BW2 Ubers players. You can view it in action here.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Username: Aurora
Legendary Partner: Arceus-Fire
Reasons for liking legendaries: Legendary Pokemon are really powerful and often have really cool typings or something special that makes them stand out. For example, Thundurus-Therian has a decent Speed tier and very good power alongside a helpful ability that makes it one of the best checks to Kyogre locked into Thunder in BW2 Ubers.
Answer to current topic: Arceus-Fire is my favourite legendary Pokemon. It is really good in BW2 Ubers. A team I made with it 4-0ed one of the pre-eminent BW2 Ubers players. You can view it in action here.

Welcome! Nice to see another competitive battler here. As for me I never liked using Fire Arceus because I really hated choosing between Thunder and Thunderbolt and found out there were better formes to use on sun (Ghost and Ground come to mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back