• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
I've picked this back up recently, and I'll say it's changed a lot since I last played. I only own a few champions since I feel like I should master a few before I start buying new ones, haha. I only own Annie, Ashe, Katarina, Corki, Riven, Kennen, and Sona. Of those, I've only played Ashe, Katarina, Riven, Kennen, & Sona in matches where they can actually level up.

I'm pretty decent, or so i think, with Ashe and Sona. Kennen I guess I'm situationally good with. Annie seems easy enough to play, but I dunno. I don't normally play her very often. Corki seemed cool, that's why I got him, haha. I'm not all that great with him, but I also haven't really played him much either. I'm okaaaaaaay with Katarina and Riven. Like it's been said in this thread, Riven's pretty hard to master, but I think she's fun to play. Good for clearing waves, same with Katarina. I haven't played a whole lot of Katarina either, but she's pretty cool. ;3

I'm Fellykins on NA, which is where I mainly do stuff, but I have an account under the same name on EUW that I rarely use. .-. I can go on either one though, but the majority of my stuff is on NA.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Ekko
Is
So
Broken
Wtf
There is no simpler way to explain this.
He can jump you, and you can do nothing about it as he will stun you.
You can not chase him, as he will turn on you instantly and kill you.
You can not jump him, as he will stun you.
He will out push you.
He will out sustain you.
He will out damage you.
He will out utility you.
He will win.
And you will lose.
And there is nothing you can do about it,
Except ban him.

This is worse than Rek'Sai. Rek at least had some counterplay. There is no counterplay to him. Dodge his stun? Wooptifuckingdoo, he has a hyper slow. DODGE BOTH? No problem, he'll just wait like 8 seconds and try again, with little to no cost to him w/e. Get him down real low? Too bad, he has an ult. Got him down real low, and he doesn't have ult? Too bad, he'll still just out damage you. He is an assassin with "Little kill potential" and yet he kills people faster than any other champion I've ever seen.

Last edited:

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
Years
I honestly don't think he's that broken, the most broken thing about him is his Lore.
He doesn't have a reliable stun nor heal, he has to be in auto attk range to burst some 1 down, almost has no poke other than his gimmicky Q, and like all assassins, fall off late game. Even more, yet another high-skill cap champion, relies on his ult to escape, and lacks burst compared to other assassins.
To my experience, stuns and knock-ups , long ranged poke, and opposing burst shuts him down completely. Just like all assassins.
I think people are just to hyped around his kit, seeming something Rito has never done before, actually going on live servers.
and dodge his stun!? bruh you are obviously missing the target

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I personally think Ekko isn't broken he's just ridiculously and stupidly good if you know how to play him.

Talon

Years
"Aatrox troll pick" ~ My team
I carry them

I'm tired of people calling him a "troll pick". He's easy to play, he can be amazingly strong if he gets fed, and if you can play him it's pretty easy to get fed. Thing is, he's not as strong as other top laners/junglers. Just because he isn't the best doesn't mean he's a troll pick. He sucks, I get that, but if I carry you with him, you better not call him a "troll pick". Especially when I'm first pick, get countered, and baby every other lane while still pushing my own lane. Like, really.

I really like to use this site as a nice place to vent. I think some people may have noticed that already.
----

Anyone ever seen a 600 AD Fiora? Go play her in a custom game, build Hydra, Ghostblade, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Sword of the Occult, and Mercurial Scepter. Have fun ripping enemies to shreds with like 2 auto attacks and a Lunge. It's not practical in an actual game unless you are hyper fed, mostly due to the excessive amount of gold needed for it and the Sword of the Occult, but still. Like, it's crazy. Grab a Red pot and got to work on the enemy team. Not overpowered, or really all that optimal, but fun nevertheless. Also the GB active plus her E = over 2.15 attack speed, so if their team is 3tanky5u, then go to work on their turrets, clearing them faster than even a Yi or Rengar when his Q could hit turrets. It's just..... gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhddddddddd......... It's so stupid. I hate Fiora in general because of how easy it is to carry games with her. I don't own her for the same reason I don't play Katarina or Yi very often. The win is too easy. If you really want to carry yourself out of low elos, play Katarina, Yi, Fiora, Talon, or learn Yasuo, Zed, Riven, or Rengar. First 4 are easy to play hyper carries, and the last 4 hard to play hyper carries. Kata, Yi, and Fiora are clearly the most optimal choices simply because they are easy as HELL to play and rip through enemies, allowing your team to literally just sit back and watch you slay the enemy team and then push and end. I would prefer Fiora over the rest simply because I find it SO easy to rip enemies to shreds. I'm naturally good with her, and I barely even understand her W. I just know to hit before I get hit by a Caitlyn Headshot or Empowered Q from Rengar, and then rip them to shreds with EQaaQaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then just lifesteal through the rest of the team until I get really low or get them really low and then ult and repeat until I kill the entire team. With near 650 AD with my build + Red pot, I just can not die due to like 500 damage aas and almost 1250 damage crits + Lifesteal. Each aa heals me around 300-500, so ya know, I just don't die with a 2.15 attack speed. It's just crazy. I hate playing her though. It's too easy. Honestly the easiest games I've ever won were with her. I've played her like 10 times and only lost 2 of them. One of them was my first time playing her and I simply did bad. Got paired against a Vlad and got stomped. Second loss was the same thing. I just can not play against Vlad with her. I get camped too much. I just can not stand how easy it is to win with her. I'm not a good Yi. I just can't play him too well. I don't know why, but I can't. I can play Katarina well enough to win, but well enough to really want to play her too often. I also like to actually have to work for my wins. I'll only play Fiora when she's free. And even then I rarely play her.
SHE'S JUST TOO FUCKING EASY.
I do better with her than I do Talon Riven or Aatrox, and those are my mains. She's by far my best champion, I just hate her because she's so easy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
There's a League thread and I didn't know about it! I am totally addicted to League xD (ask Nolafus, I've been spamming him with League talk over the past couple of months now xD)

I mostly play on EUW, but I also have a little noob on NA (unable to play there atm due to crappy wi-fi tho xD)

EUW: Kyuukon/AR Jester Queen(low level alt I sometimes play on when my main acc is stuck in phantom games or w/e)
NA: Charm Thief(don't really remember if there was a space or not tbh, it's been ages xD)

I have been playing for roughly 2 years or so, I'm a SKT fangirl (read as Faker fangirl >_>). I started playing mid after watching Faker own the lane with some of my fave champions.

My secondary role is Support. I play a wide range of supports, some more unusual than others. I love playing Orianna support, but that usually works out better when I duo with my fiance.

I am fairly ok as an ADC, I can play a few marksmen if I ever need to go ADC.

I only play top if the other 3 mentioned are already taken or if I'm bored and my picks for top lane are usually champions that I would normally play in other roles. I've played Ahri, Orianna, Karma and Lulu top before and recently Sona. I completely hate jungling, I could never figure it out and I just can't do it. Udyr is my choice if I get stuck jungling.

I'm mostly playing the following champions:

Mid: Ahri(main), Orianna(2nd main and probably my best champion atm), Karma, Lulu, Annie, Vel'Koz, Lissandra(I'm fairly okayish with her I suppose), Sona(when I'm bored)
Support: Lulu, Karma, Janna, Morgana, Sona, Leona(my Leona is still a bit wobbly tho as I recently picked her up), Thresh, Orianna, Vel'Koz, Braum(rarely), Bard(sometimes I own, sometimes I fail xD), Zyra
ADC: Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Quinn, Kog'Maw, Jinx, Ashe

And here's some of my latest games, played out of pure boredom xD

Sona top:
http://prntscr.com/7ct4dk
http://prntscr.com/7d81ly

Sona mid:
http://prntscr.com/7cyrmz

Ori top:
http://prntscr.com/7d8lpo

Last edited:

Talon

Years
"Aatrox is in an ok spot"
BULL
FUCKING
SHIT

1136 posts in this thread. Oh dear god that's a lot.

Anyone have a PBE account here? I really enjoy playing on it, and I don't have any friends with that account ;-;. I only play custom games because, even though I'm a toxic motherfucker, some of the newer players to the pbe kill me with how toxic they are. And the wait times are horrific. My name on the PBE is Talon is Life, add me if you ever feel like playing it!

I really want to see what happens if you:
1) Pick Crystal Scar
2) Grab Cho and Lulu
3) Cho get biggerfied with ultimate
4) Cho gets an Elixer of Ruin
5) Cho grabs the Surge thing the middle of the map
6) Lulu ults Cho.
There has to be a limit on how big Cho can get.

So his ult triples his size, if I'm correct, Ruin gives you 25% increased size, and lulu's ult doubles their size.
This is a..... 425%(?) bigger Cho'Gath. JUST THINK ABOUT HOW BIG THIS IS.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS REALITY A DREAM.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I never tried the Cho & Lulu thing before xD
I'm curious too now!

And I don't have a PBE account unfortunately .-. But hey, if you're on EUW, we can try the Cho & Lulu thing xD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Alright alright alright...

Unless you're a useless piece of trash like me, you're gonna be wrecking if you pick up Ekko in a game. Hell, if you turn and say to me, that a champion that can 100-0 me as off-tank Wukong at 40 mins in simply by pressing R is not OP, then well. Thats a load of bs. Ekko is very broken at the moment, his kit just allows him to have a very low risk but high reward play style, because there is no situation in which engaging for him could have a back-lash. He can dive you, burst you down in a second and jump out without taking any damage. Like... How is that even fair? He is a very unhealthy champion right now and will probably see some significant nerfs soon.

On the flip side, to talk about a relevant champion, Diana is great again :D My favourite/second favourite champion is seeing a comeback. I've been enjoying her in the jungle, with an attack speed based build, but I'll probably change that up and play her full ap from now on, both mid and jungle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I play on NA and get like 80-100 ping.... I wonder what it would even be on EUW.... O dear.... I can't even imagine.

I could probab;y headover to my NA account,play some games to buy Lulu and try that out with you xD

Alright alright alright...

Unless you're a useless piece of trash like me, you're gonna be wrecking if you pick up Ekko in a game. Hell, if you turn and say to me, that a champion that can 100-0 me as off-tank Wukong at 40 mins in simply by pressing R is not OP, then well. Thats a load of bs. Ekko is very broken at the moment, his kit just allows him to have a very low risk but high reward play style, because there is no situation in which engaging for him could have a back-lash. He can dive you, burst you down in a second and jump out without taking any damage. Like... How is that even fair? He is a very unhealthy champion right now and will probably see some significant nerfs soon.

On the flip side, to talk about a relevant champion, Diana is great again :D My favourite/second favourite champion is seeing a comeback. I've been enjoying her in the jungle, with an attack speed based build, but I'll probably change that up and play her full ap from now on, both mid and jungle.

This is how Riot works lately. They create incrediblyOP champions then proceed to nerf them in attempts to balance them. After enough nerfs with no significant change, they reduce said champion's base HP. They did it to Yasuo and Rek'Sai, expect them to do it to Ekko too.

As for Diana... ugh, i like her but DID NOT want her back tbh xD I sometimes got the attenion span of a goldfish and, as an Orianna player, I found myself getting wrecked by her by walking right into her Q xD Ori be squishy and sometimes, once Diana is in, you get little room to react as a squishy champ xD Guess I'm not really used to playing against her much.

Talon

Years
I could probab;y headover to my NA account,play some games to buy Lulu and try that out with you xD
Sounds good :D

Diana is one of my favorites. She's just stupid strong against squishy comps. Like Annie said, she gives squishy teams very little room to move once she goes in, and being relatively resilient herself, she can go in, kill someone, and then switch targets, kill them, and then most likely die. She's just really fun. (NO ONE is more fun than Talon though. (Except Aatrox, but he isn't good enough for me to play)).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Sounds good :D

Diana is one of my favorites. She's just stupid strong against squishy comps. Like Annie said, she gives squishy teams very little room to move once she goes in, and being relatively resilient herself, she can go in, kill someone, and then switch targets, kill them, and then most likely die. She's just really fun. (NO ONE is more fun than Talon though. (Except Aatrox, but he isn't good enough for me to play)).

I just noticed all the typos when you quoted me xDD

You need someone just as mobile to deal with Diana imo, like Zed or Ahri, anyone who can easily avoid her or put some distance xD I have no trouble playing Ahri against her, but I've been into playing Orianna a lot lately so it annoys me when I end up against Diana and I derp xD

Talon

Years
I just noticed all the typos when you quoted me xDD

You need someone just as mobile to deal with Diana imo, like Zed or Ahri, anyone who can easily avoid her or put some distance xD I have no trouble playing Ahri against her, but I've been into playing Orianna a lot lately so it annoys me when I end up against Diana and I derp xD

How do you think Talon feels against her. She just absorbs his damage. She's like a fucking Talon sponge.

Circuit

Years
As for Diana... ugh, i like her but DID NOT want her back tbh xD I sometimes got the attenion span of a goldfish and, as an Orianna player, I found myself getting wrecked by her by walking right into her Q xD Ori be squishy and sometimes, once Diana is in, you get little room to react as a squishy champ xD Guess I'm not really used to playing against her much.

I'm not sure when you started playing but if you dislike Diana now, her release would probably have been torture for you then. She's a little underpowered I think still, but she's not in a bad spot. She's like at the bottom end of the viable section of champions. If you want to avoid her q, watch when she goes to use it, and walk towards her left. Guaranteed juke every time.

Also, if you ever want to duo on EUW, Summoner name is NinjaAiden :)

EDIT: She's not that strong guys, only if you build her tanky. Build full AP she's hella squish. Her shield isn't OP like it used to be. It's balanced, getting strong if she gets ahead with a lot of AP.

EDIT2: Also, with the variety of mobile champs being played nowadays, she doesn't really lock many people down so much. She can, but you've got to time your e right (and chilling smite if you're jungle)

Talon

Years
I've found it a lot more easy to dodge her q if you watch where it's going and walk towards her and to the left. Because of the curve, if you walk towards her it will curve around you, and walking to her left takes you away from the curve. So apply both, and you always dodge it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
How do you think Talon feels against her. She just absorbs his damage. She's like a fucking Talon sponge.

Haha Talon sponge xD That could be a brand xD

I'm not sure when you started playing but if you dislike Diana now, her release would probably have been torture for you then. She's a little underpowered I think still, but she's not in a bad spot. She's like at the bottom end of the viable section of champions. If you want to avoid her q, watch when she goes to use it, and walk towards her left. Guaranteed juke every time.

Also, if you ever want to duo on EUW, Summoner name is NinjaAiden :)

EDIT: She's not that strong guys, only if you build her tanky. Build full AP she's hella squish. Her shield isn't OP like it used to be. It's balanced, getting strong if she gets ahead with a lot of AP.

EDIT2: Also, with the variety of mobile champs being played nowadays, she doesn't really lock many people down so much. She can, but you've got to time your e right (and chilling smite if you're jungle)

I shall add you on League when my internet decides to be good enough to let me log xD
And yeah, I know how to juke her Q and I heard how OP she was when she first came in. But, like I said, I'm prone to derping due to my lame attention span xD.

Circuit

Years
I've been trying to get several champs to mastery level 2 recently, to try and up my score :P Shyvana is still fun, had a perfect score (0 deaths) as Wukong and Xin isn't bad.

EUW had a fun dc episode earlier, as it so often does. Was playing Xin Xhao, and we weren't doing brilliant, overall it was quite even, and then nope, that game is over. EUW decided we weren't allowed to finish that one.

Circuit

Years
Release Rengar was just... Not even fun. I remember back in early/mid season 3 when Xin was just crazy good, but I wasn't around when he was released.

Back