• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Standards (Open for Challengers)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    League Of Standards

Introduction

First off I want to say that this was created so that someone around this place called PC has the decency to let both sides have a fair shot. I won't be making the Leaders have an advantage over any challenger, like some other Leagues I know. There will NOT be any clan wars involving "The Clan" if there are even any at all seeing as how this isn't a clan :P

History

Now this part is for those of you who have been here long enough to know what I'm talking about. Do you remember back in the day when I was the nOOb, and all I could find around here were great battlers. Well somehow that has shifted, and now all we are recieving is a pile of nOOb. I don't mean to offend anyone, but couldn't you just read up before you started competitive battling. Anyways, I believe this needs to be started to show people that PC isn't just a nOOb Factory like it is believed to be on Marriland and Smogon.

Pregression Requirements

Leader Progression

Any Leader that wants to take another leader's position will have to battle them 2 times and win both, or challenge them 3 times and win 2/3 to take their spot. Also, it has to be previously decided that the person is counting it as a ranking match, you can't just beat them in a tournament and count it as 1, and then beat them here and say that there position is yours.

Challenger Progression

If a challenger wants to take a leader's position, they have to first beat the gym, and afterwards battle the person for a total of 2 wins. So in all, for a challenger to take a leader's position, they have to defeat them 3 consecutive times.

(note that to take someone's position, no matter what Leader # you are, or even if you're a challenger, all you're wins have to be consecutive.)

Not all wins have to be in the same day, or even week, month, year, etc. for that matter. Although the leader that is getting challenged needs to document somewhere everyone that has challenged them for their spot, and how many wins the person currently has against them.

You must defeat the gyms in order to prevent confusion.

A challenger may switch the Pokemon in their team at any time.

If you are a challenger, you have to beat each gym consecutively, this is so that you can prove you deserve to battle a person that's rank 5, instead of just going and battling them whenever you feel like it.

Rules

No Ubers
    No Hacks
    No D/Cing
    Sleep Clause
    Species Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Evasion Clause
    Single Only
    1 Legend Per Person

All these rules apply to all battles unlelss both battlers agree to change one of them.

Current Position Holders

Gym 1
    TBD_Leader

Gym 2
    dunlop86

Gym 3
    ABYAY

Gym 4
    Loto

Gym 5
    Tortured Soul

Gym 6
    Punishment

Gym 7
    Sabaku no Gaara

Gym 8
    Ooka

Elite 1
    _Prince_

Elite 2
    Shirashi

Elite 3
    Alakazam17

Elite 4
    Name

Champion

Btw, if this gets popular enough, I'll be moving it to the site in my signature.

Last edited:

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    I agree with your standards. I allow strongness from both ends in my league, i believe if its in the game it should be used. Nice to see a standardized league again, other than my RRL and TEG

Ooka

Years
    I'll be making customized things for all the members btw. You can keep it in your siggy, or just leave it on the first post. They won't exactly be badges, but they'll be cool to look at.

Sorry, I don't know what pl0x means :o

Ooka

Years
    Alright, I've heard you're getting better, so I'll start you at 2 and see what happens from there okay :D

I'm still not exactly catching on to what it means...

Does it mean Please? Or Fine?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sign me up, please. <== Note my use of English. =D

I'm hoping this will get some action. ^_^

Ooka

Years
    Yay :) Adding you now. Seeing as how you can beat me, then you should be higher than me.... Oh choices choices.

So do you want to join Shirashi?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    May I join? (I'm probably not even good enough to be the first gym leader, but it's worth a shot) If I get my new team together, I think I'll do pretty good...but I'm so sick of breeding and EV training. Until I get back into that, I'll use my normal team.

P.S.: Don't just accept me because you think I'll feel bad if I'm not. If you don't think I'm good enough, just say so, then that'll inspire me to work harder on my new team...maybe. xD

~desu Saba~

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Not meaning to spam in your thread but could you make a thing like that for the possible rival league RRL

Ooka

Years
    Sorry, but you're part of the league that made me want to start this in the first place. I want this to be a one League thing, in case we ever have a VS. battle between leagues. (only if they agree to standard rules of course)

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Oh you are a spoil sport but thats okay. I like the negative attention towards wat i founded. Im like a NewYork type, i stand out in negativ ways but my gym is completely fair, read my rule again

Back