• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Standards (Open for Challengers)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    An Academy, finals are coming. ~_~

If we don't finish it, can you come on at 5 a.m.?

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • Uhh this i gonna take longer then 8 mins, considering I had the wrong pokemon at the start lol and no I won't be on at 5 gonna be sleeping.

*edit*
    I might be on, pulling an all nighter don't feel like sleeping.

Last edited:

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • Well, I was challenged by BobberyJo, and his team's rather solid. However, I got some breaks from Draco Meteor... missed twice, froze his wall, and I just had a pokemon that could rip up his team a good bit. Anyway, I protect my gym today.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I haven't had the time to update it yet (I get online with the wii a lot, and I can't update posts when I'm on it.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Just record it or something. I haven't made badges yet. I'll get to it eventually though.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • He won the first match and then lost the second one. I'll keep it down somewhere.

Back