• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Standards (Open for Challengers)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Uh, can you let me finish one Poke first? I only have 252 EVs left to put in it, and I get 10 per battle so that means I'll only have to battle about 25 Pokemon.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Whoo! My name is in pink. xD Anyway, I really don't get your first post much. Well the first part. What do you mean by "both sides"? I think fairness is important when it comes to things like this, thus the reason I joined. I don't know much else besides what's right and what's not.

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I added you to the first post. And I'm no longer adding people by how good they are, but in what order they apply.

Rephrase:I added you to the first post. And I'm no longer adding people in the order of how good they are, but in what order they apply.

At any time you can challenge another leader for their position if you think you're better than them.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Did you do all this work just because speedy beat you in doubles? i would like to see you battle rachei , also can I battle you Ooka in a "standard" battle seeing as your league isn't complete yet.

Back