• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Standards (Open for Challengers)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    What do you mean what skin do I have?

Do you mean the banner in my siggy? That's just
    League of Standards (Open for Challengers)
    but I edited it with photoshop a little.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    WaluigiRedclaw91: You're entitled to your own opinion and all but this is not your clan so stop worrying about their rules. Also, I hear you allow hacked pokemon in your clan.. That is a no-no. Remove that rule or else it has to be shut down. Thanks and sorry to interrupt so late. ;D

Ooka

Years
    That's perfectly fine, thanks for the help :D

Anyone who wants a battle from me can just send me a PM and I'll try to battle you tommorrow. I'll be getting off now,

~Ooka

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    geez what's with all the league/clan making all a sudden? o_O

WHATEVA HAPPEND TA PLANE OLE FASHUND, MANO-TA-MANO BATTILING?

You know what Samson, I've been thinking the exact same thing XD It's just the strange, ignorant people that bothers me, nonetheless, I've seen quite a lot lately, even worse, you feel worse after battling and losing to them

But after you get the win in (in which case I have a lot, I can't believe many people STILL have failed to take down ONE of my Pokemon '_'), you give them YOUR trash talk, and you get the big bad warning haha

Am I REALLY suppose the be the last of the Elite 4? There are better players than me, quite a lot actually... Punishment for example

Ooka

Years
    Well, I'm judging this by how I did against you in battle, I 4-0d Punishment, and you 6-0d me, although I was just fooling around in our battle. If he thinks he should have your place, or you challenge him for his, then he'll move up a rank, and the next person will move up one, and so forth and so on.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    My record against Punishment is 2-1, he beat me twice, I've beaten him once

But he never got a taste of my new team...

Ooka

Years
    I was actually saving the last Elite position for either you or ABYAY, but you joined and he didn't so adding you now.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I was actually saving the last Elite position for either you or ABYAY, but you joined and he didn't so adding you now.

I've been thinking about it, can you give my place to ABYAY. I don't think I'ill be that active. I've stay up till midnight to be on the same time as you guys to take battles. It'll be much easier if ABYAY takes my position. PM him about it, lets see what he says.

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    Alright, I'll pm him, but are you sure you want to do that? You showed more interest just by posting here.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years

lol you have to alert me a lil more on some things Ooka; I can't be around 24-7...or 27-4. However, if there are any open gym spots, I'll gladly be in one of those.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I didn't see this on the front page, so I best ask to confirm; We don't NEED a team type right? (like Ice, Rock, etc.) It's just a team?

Also, we only need...one more from the looks of it. I can try to get Veno in, but he's not on AIM.

Back