• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Standards (Open for Challengers)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Am I still the Elite 1? I don't have a problem of fulfilling that role, just don't expect me to be around 24-7 when people start asking for battles.

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    why does everyone ever write my username as TBD_Leader? , also do we have a challenger .

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    With me being here, I can't join. However, I'd like to battle as many members as possible on Saturday. I will be home then for the weekend.

I also declare myself leader. Ooka said so. In a PM. Yeah. I'm not lying. Seriously, stop looking at me like that.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    With me being here, I can't join. However, I'd like to battle as many members as possible on Saturday. I will be home then for the weekend.

I also declare myself leader. Ooka said so. In a PM. Yeah. I'm not lying. Seriously, stop looking at me like that.

Musta been asleep when I said it :P

Too bad you're in college, I'd gladly let you join.

Ooka

Years
    I would totally battle you, but my mom took my DS for the day because I missed school.

And I'll probably pm you with a request tomorrow, it's so hard to type with the wii.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Seeing as Ooka has left PC, you think we should continue with this, or start a new one?

I'd gladly start it up if there were no objections. (Keeping the same leaders of course)

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Seeing as Ooka has left PC, you think we should continue with this, or start a new one?

I'd gladly start it up if there were no objections. (Keeping the same leaders of course)

Im in agreement ;) Filler

Ooka

Years
    Thanks for asking if I was surely leaving, but anyways, you should go ahead and start one Zam.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    It was a major shame to see Ooka leave... may his battling prowess continue on and may we see him again later.

Is this tourney thread still going to be active or is there going to be a whole new one?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm sure Ooka'll come back. ^^ I'll try my hardest to nag him to death. xD I've gotten good at that. xD

Anyway, meh, if Ooka ain't here, I don't really feel like being in it anymore.

~desu Saba~

Ooka

Years
    Alakazam already started a new one....

(and you won't be able to nag me enough Saba, after today, people will forget I exist, just like they did with Richard apparanty, no one has mentioned him in forever, and he was the greatest thing to ever happen to this site.

Back