• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Standards (Open for Challengers)

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Oh, hell no. I know Ooka isn't leaving.

But the thing is, Richard wasn't forgotten. But he left on not-so-good terms. Many mmbers were annoying him, so he said he is leaving (perhaps to Smogon). It's like "if you wanna leave that bad, fine". He is always respected, & IMO, he is PC's best battler. But you're giving yourself a good name.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, does anyone know Richard's name on there? I don't want to have to battle every person there to find his Pokes....

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I'm starting to think the same. Ooka is gone now, not many people are left to battle, heck, it's the same people over and over. I might just go too. :(

~T_S

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    The last online date for Richard Steel on Smogon was December 21st, much more longer-lasting than here

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sorry about posting that before Ooka. I was kind of under the impression that you were quite serious earlier.

I for one hope that you don't join Richard in leaving. It'd be even more boring without you. ^^

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Oh, well, I've already decided on leaving, I just made the decision to post today, so I could at least battle you one more time xD

So would you care for one real quick? Last chance you'll ever get (unless you see me on Serebii or come to my site xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I am going to be having my Tournament battle with Shiraishi soon, so if you're still on when that's finished, I'd like to battle you.

I rarely go to Serebii(though I've seen you there before), and I have been considering joining your site. I probably will. ^^

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    God... now I miss the guy.. where could he have gone?

You mean Richard? He came on MSN to talk to me on 6th Dec (5th Dec for him). He said stuff to me like: "I've been really busy lately.", "there's little time for other things" and he showed me one of his paintings, so I think either he's just busy or he's kinda dropping off Pokemon and the internet. He also said to me: "But I get off earlier in the day, so I should actually be on again tomorrow night!" but he never came online ever since... not the first time he's done that to me either :\

Ooka, please don't leave :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'd like to challenge these gyms =P Do I have to fight TBD_Leader first?

EDIT II: Oh... there's a new thread XD

EDIT III: Typo... I meant Jan 6th, not Dec 6th >.<

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Alright got it....I'll be open for challenges tomorrow in the afternoon. (well today but whatever)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I might have to disconnect If it goes on for 8+Minutes, I'll probably have to disconnect, is that alright?

Back