• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Standards (Open for Challengers)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • I don't have anything against your league, I just don't want to spend time working on graphics for another League....

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • geez what's with all the league/clan making all a sudden? o_O

WHATEVA HAPPEND TA PLANE OLE FASHUND, MANO-TA-MANO BATTILING?

Shinypoke666

The Might of Fight!
    Years
  • i know i understand. oh and just in case you wanted to know, all gym leaders are now single battles in our league if you want to challenge us again

Ooka

Years
  • geez what's with all the league/clan making all a sudden? o_O

WHATEVA HAPPEND TA PLANE OLE FASHUND, MANO-TA-MANO BATTILING?

That's kinda the whole point to this on Samson, a whole bunch of nobodies showed up and made a million clans. I got tired of all the stupid rules in them so I made this one. (kind of contradictory but still...)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • well it's a respectable task, ooka. thumbs up d(^o^)b

just don't forget that a lot of the 'noobs' are very young.

Ooka

Years
  • Yeah, I know, and I respect that they're trying to get into this battling field, but they still need to learn what a real battle is like if you know what I mean.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Anything standard fits with me so sign me up pl0x.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Okay i guess, well u can kind of consider us the hippies of pokemon because banning legendary pokemon and Dark void and all that is too strict, You should be able to play pokemon with all pokemon in a competitive way just like having rare cards. Thats the concepT behind my gym. FREEDOM

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    I was hinting sleep clause. Do u know what im saying any way. I do have standard in my league, just not as strict as this one.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • lol, Waluigi, you say you allow hacked pokemon and hacked moves. That's not freedom, that is horrible. :(

Anyway, I'll join Ooka, and I can trade in about 10 mins, just gotta have a Shower, ok?

Regards,

~T_S

Ooka

Years
  • You don't understand my thread obviously. It isn't meant to be strict, I've even said that if both battlers agree to a rule that isn't listed here, they can use it. I'm just trying to make a fair League.

Oh, and okay Mull.. I mean Tortured Soul, you're in :D

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Its not horrible. I think its still even if the stats are not hacked. If i can beat someone with non original moves u can too

Ooka

Years
  • Oh, and I'll meet you online then.

Wait, can we IV battle first, I just want to make sure I got the IVs listed right.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    How is my league not FAIR! Both battlers can use it. I like a challnege. My leaders can only use two legends at the max but i dont restict that for my challengers.

Back