• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I guess that likely means the trailer won't have to be released early and that's good. It'll be 11pm (or sometime around there) for me when it goes to air.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'll be watching live. Glad that I woke up to no leaks. Those are cool to see, but better when it's shown unspoiled. Hoping, and expecting a slightly big trailer like the Tapu or Alolan Forms one.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    Though I was gonna be rushed since I thought I finished work at 10:30 tonight but I actually finished at 10 so I've got extra time and don't have to rush home. Looking forward to seeing what's revealed without and leaks.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    We find out what the Riddle leaker hinted about a new mechanic, and it's Ultra Beasts. Also, the Aether Foundation could be the Aristotle riddle.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Found this interesting picture on 4chan:
    Spoiler:

It don't what it hints at, but it's definitely not a coincidence.

Also, can Type: Null be the "cat that can change its type whenever it wants" that is on some leaks? It would be logical, as its description really hints at that:
    This Pokémon wearing a mask has been dubbed "Null," meaning nothing.

The shapes of its front and hind legs are clearly different. The reason is that Type: Null was constructed to synthesize the strengths of various Pokémon, enabling it to adapt to any situation.

The mask fitted to Type: Null's head is a piece of equipment designed to control its latent powers. It's extremely heavy, so it also serves to hinder Type: Null's agility.

To complete a certain mission, there was need of a Pokémon powerful enough to rival those Pokémon often spoken of in mythology.

Years
    Spoiler:

Looks like #4 of the Big Four leaks (aka Real Leaks leak) got more credibility today. Time differences between versions were confirmed, with Moon's time being set 12 hours ahead of Sun. So this means that if it's say, 9:00am on your 3DS time, it will instead be 9:00pm in Alola within Moon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    So this is the official art of the Finder feature:
    Spoiler:

What do you think? Do you think the appearance of regular Butterfree deconfirms Alola Butterfree (and all leaks that mention it)?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Well looks like Type Null's the cat. Also In addition to the Aristotle riddle equaling Aether, someone on 4chan pointed out that it relates to the Null element in Alchemy as well. Thus providing a further link between the two. Which is interesting as it could mean Gladion and Lilie are indeed related and relate to the foundation's members.

Years
    So this is the official art of the Finder feature:
    Spoiler:

What do you think? Do you think the appearance of regular Butterfree deconfirms Alola Butterfree (and all leaks that mention it)?

I guess it does make a contradicting statement to the leak, but we likely may not be able to debunk it for sure until release.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    There's this theory that Type: Null is "a combination of the three starters' later forms, possibly also Rockruff depending on what's under the mask."

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

I think this is interesting, but I don't know if we should give it any credibility.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back