• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget (2nd edition)

Years
    Definitely forget. If I'm goning to roll the dice on a move that can miss, then make it worth the risk at least. Submission ought to do more than just 80 base damage. It should be something powerful, maybe even have some secondary effects like fire blast or stone edge. If lack of accuracy wasn't enough of a sacrifice, you also suffer recoil damage if it does hit. Usually a recoil move at least hits your opponent very hard like head charge, but in this case your payoff is 80 base power. That's a hard pass.

Scald?

Years
    • Seen today
    I think i'll forget on most Pokemon because I'm not a fan of weight inflicting moves (just too complicated most of time). However, I'll learn on the Tepig line for the sake of it being the signature move.

Cut?

Years
    • Seen today
    Forget, if i remember correctly it's one of those heavily gimmicked moves.

Dig

Back