• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

least fav pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    Caterpie. who want a caterpillar anyway. i also hate burmy and bug like pokes.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Houndoom and pretty much every other canine Pokémon.
    Oh, and Delcatty.

Magmortar, Drowzee, the clefairy line, vileplume, magnezone, exeggutor, Sentret, Ledian, Magcargo

and more that I can't be bothered to list
    .__.

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I despise Luvudisc. It's as useless as they come and its design is horrible. How long did it take to draw it; five minutes? Probably.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Electrivire. >.< I don't know why, the design just drives me nuts.

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
    Pikachu! Why? Because i've always hated that small litle rat -_- It's irritanting and the fact that "Pilachu saves the day =D" just makes me want to shot him...

In my opinion, Pikachu should die >.>

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    I don't like bidoof, staru, rotom, weedile, buterfree, luxio, munchlax, and my legendary is palkia.
    They are just too easy to be defeated exept for palkia I just don't like it.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Jynx. It's the one part-psychic Pokémon that I don't like, and it makes me shudder... The lips... The breasts... It's oustretched arms... It reminds me of a mad old Aunty who wants to plant a great huge kiss on you... *shudders*

Pikazard

Team Rocket and Team magma fan
    Years
    Jynx. It's the one part-psychic Pokémon that I don't like, and it makes me shudder... The lips... The breasts... It's oustretched arms... It reminds me of a mad old Aunty who wants to plant a great huge kiss on you... *shudders*

Well I suppose I don't like them either

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Glalie was just fine without Froslass to take its glory away...Ghost/Ice? What kind of type combination is that? I can tell you--a total stretch...

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Loudred and Exploud.. seriously.. they could give me nightmares.
    The Regis. Bleargh I can't stand looking at them! >.<
    Deoxys. I hate it's designs. All four of them.
    Arceus. I dunno what it is but everything about that Pokemon just ticks me off.
    Shiftry. It's completely hideous.

Oh, and lasty but definetely tops my list... Jynx. I just absolutely HATE Jynx. Everything about her.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I hate Zubats.

They're like, everywhere.
    You step into a cave, take two steps
    "WILD ZUBAT APPEARED"
    They're also pretty weak, take too long to level up, and you don't get enough experience for beating them.
    The only reason I've ever trained a Zubat is for Crobat.

Years
    I, quite frankly, don't understand all the Bidoof hate. It's beyond comprehensible.

least fav pokemon

I mean, look at that face... how could you possibly hate it? =P

On a serious note, Luvdisc needs to die. If it isn't given something of a tolerable evolution in the next gen... just... get rid of it. Please.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    Any pokemon that abuses Protect such as Pellipper.

Also Cleffa.. What a pointless and weak pre-evolution. Waste of time, rather catch a normal Clefairy.

Back