• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Holiday

What's your least favorite holiday?

• Christmas

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Valentine's Day

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Halloween

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Thanksgiving (Americans)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • New Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Independence Day

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • St. Patrick's Day

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Valentine's Day, Only because I never have aybody as my partner at the time...:(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I would vote Independence Day, St. Patrick's Day and Thanksgiving because I don't celebrate them. About the existing holidays, I would say the 15th of August. That's the most pointless free day I know.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Valentine's Day. Seems to crush those who don't have a valentine, boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever. ;\

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Probably the 4th of July. Visiting relatives, and entertaining baby cousins is far from my idea of fun, especially in the summer heat.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Stupid Valentines Day... Last year I got gifts for like 5 different girls and didn't get a simple thank you (one even refused to take the gift!). Instead, they all thanked my friend (a kid who is taller, skinnier, and I guess "better looking" than me) and he only put in like $5 out of the $40 we spent! High school girls can be so shallow...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    St. Patty's day since its near my birthday... I don't wanna grow up - and whenever my b-day comes... I grow 1 year older.

I wanna be a kid 4ever

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    I hate Thanksgiving because then I have to be with my entire family for a whole week. We never have any different food either.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    T_T Valentine's Day. Too much love and romance. I am just not
    that loving I guess.

Years
    I thought everyone likes all kinds of holidays 0.0

That really didn't add to anything, so please refrain from comments like this in the future.
    ...wow, that's wordy for "don't spam" XD

Anyway, I don't really have a least favorite, or not that I can think of. o_o

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Sigh... Christmas makes you poor from spending all that money on presents, Valentines Day is soppy and not for me (I don't have a crush, bf, gf, love, spouse, etc), Halloween is 'cavity day' and I don't celebrate it anyway, the Thanksgiving turkey makes us fat, Easter Chocolates make us fat, Independance Day is loaded with overly noisy fireworks, and St. Patricks... wtf is that? I think I like New Years the most. Where I am we don't celebrate Valentines, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, Independance or St. Patrick's. I don't even know what St. Patrick's is.

To be honest, I think most holidays are a waste of time.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I don't really celebrate any holidays except Christmas and New Years, which are so close to each other. I don't care for the presents, but I love Christmas because I get to be with my family. New Years is fun too, because I'm still with my family.

So...I can't say if I really have a least favorite holiday. If I did, it'd probably be the rest of them.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    valentines day would be mine if I didn't have anyone to spend it with. Other than that I don't like Christmas. It is all so fake. Everyone pretends that there are no problems even if they day before there could have been a big argument.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Eh... that's what I love about Christmas. I don't see it as fake at all. I think Christmas has the ability to make everyone forget their problems and come together. And I love Valentine's Day. I mean, I've never had a boyfriend when Valentine's Day comes along, but it's still such a sweet holiday. I hate Halloween myself. I hate horror movies and I can't wear make-up because I have really sensitive skin. X.x;

Back