• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favorite pokemon

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I didn't see a thread like this... but if there is one, feel free to direct me to it. ^^

Spoiler:

'nuff said. :c I CAN'T UNSEE THAT YOU GUYS OMG.

Other than that, I like all of the others. XD

Anyway, what is your least favorite pokemon in Sun & Moon?

Years
    • Seen today
    I made a thread like this a while ago, but it kinda faded away due to nobody posting in it anymore.

Anyways, my least favourite Pokemon from Gen 7 is Charjabug. It's a big factor in my disappointment in Vikavolt, and it caused me a lot of trouble during the fifth trial. In fact, the fifth trial was the worst one I had to go through, largely due to Charjabug.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Alolan Raticate. Its design is downright horrible, it's so common, and it's just some more Gen I pandering.

Sirfetch’d

I dislike Guzzlord and Turtonator quite a bit. Neither have great designs and are completely outclassed by Pokemon with similar typings.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I... don't really like Toucannon that much. The thing looks just like a regular toucan, and it's design kinda clashes with that of its predecessors'. It loses a lot of the fluff and design that Trumbeak has, and I disliked it to the point of refusing to let my own Trumbeak evolve and just giving it an Eviolite instead. Maybe if it were touched up a bit or was a one stage Pokemon I might like it more but as it is... nah.

xXLunaSolXx

Bruxish and Ultra Beasts. What the heck are those designs? They barely resemble Pokemon at all!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I don't really hate any new pokemon, I just don't like their stats.

and by stats I mean SPEED. Most are so slow.

yeah, they are trying to slow down the meta game.

I was disapointed with pheramosa/buzzwhole and most ofthe ubs. Wtf is bruxish? When i saw celesteela i thought, "there's no way i will ever use that monstrosity." And here i am, 2 bottle caps later, with it on my competative team.

Tapu Koko is amazing. Salazzle, and the rockruff line are just stylish. The same goes for Golisopod, but.... wth is araquanid?...0.o why?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I was disapointed with pheramosa/buzzwhole and most ofthe ubs. Wtf is bruxish? When i saw celesteela i thought, "there's no way i will ever use that monstrosity." And here i am, 2 bottle caps later, with it on my competative team.

Tapu Koko is amazing. Salazzle, and the rockruff line are just stylish. The same goes for Golisopod, but.... wth is araquanid?...0.o why?

It's a spider, and it actually has really good defences.

Back