• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Okay, i am liveing to vacation tomorrow. I remembered to post here *again* I am gonna miss PC, and all my friends. Cya guyz

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I'm leaving on the sixteenth(tuesday) and returning september sixth. Viva Vacation! The bad part is I have to go to my cousin's wedding...

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Well, I don't really judge this important (actully part of it is important), but on the 17th, I'm going to NYC for a day. And on the 23rd, I won't be nearly as active (actully none of it was important.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Hmm...I'm not going to be here as much as I can anymore...with school and internet problems at my house and stuff...everything will be back to normal by early November at the latest.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Abskull said:
    Sadly, I will be gone for a month. School is coming and I'm also a new mod of a forum. I promise to return, so Coolmaster... please to don't leave me ;_;. And anyone else who is in my family, please don't leave me aswell! I swear I will come back, I just need a break ^_^!

*Huggles everyone* Live long and prosper ^^!
    I wish I saw this earlier!
    I hope you return soon!
    And I won't leave you...

Edit: Hold on...
    You have already been away for about a month!

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
    Serebii was too strict, PokeCommunity is too kiddy imo, Nobody visits my forum, and Groudon80 and his gang hate me. I will be leaving for I don't know how long. I've stopped liking Pokemon for the time being, and I might never come back. But I'll always be on MSN.

So...

Uhh...

I'llrememberyouallintherapybye!

*logout*

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    I might leave for a long time. I don't mean to flame but i think some people here hate me. so erm yeah. I might come back as a guest however. I'll still be on aim and everything. Someone tell my pair (she's in my sig) that im leaving. I might come back to my account sooner or later. Well yeah. see you later PC.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm staying.

Last edited:

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Agent9 said:
    I might leave for a long time. I don't mean to flame but i think some people here hate me. so erm yeah. I might come back as a guest however. I'll still be on aim and everything. Someone tell my pair (she's in my sig) that im leaving. I might come back to my account sooner or later. Well yeah. see you later PC.

I saw you around the fourms, and i kinda wanted to meet you. But, oh well *waves* fair well :P Dam PC hating members *sigh*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back