• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, nooo! I am going to miss you guys! Well I wish you luck for everything you do! Hopefully I will see you guys again. Take care! *hugs waka and Conor and walks away sad*

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Okay, I know most of the people who actually know me hate me due to my harsh criticism but I'm off. It's been a good year for me here at PC and I will be back, since I first joined I have seen a massive decline in PC's speed and service. I will be back once it is back to the way it used to be, later guys.

You can still catch me at Serbii if you REALLY want to.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well, I hate to see you go Dashiel. You didn't know me, but I knew you, lol. I wish you luck and I will see you again. Take care.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well it looks like my computer is on the fritz. I need a new video card. I got here through safe mode. I can't be on it all the time. So as of right now, I am gone until I get a new video card. x.x I finally found out what was wrong with it.

Well read my sig. I will be back sometime. Hopefully before November. But I don't know.

I will miss you guys. Bye for now. *hugs*

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    It's gonna be hard for me to type this...but...I'm leaving. For real this time. The reason? Too many online fights. I'm gonna give up on message boards now. I'm also giving up on making friends online. I'm leaving and I'm never coming back to any message board. Bye forever. I'm gonna miss all of you! :( Hope you enjoyed my two years being a member on PC.

~diarugapal

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I'm leaving PC now, look at sig for details o_O;

Bye everyone

I can't make one of those dramatic speeches cause I couldn't be bothered.. XD

Oh and I forgot, bye waka.. XD
    I really do fail to see why you used so many XDs in your leaving post… But I guess that question will stay unanswered for all eternity.

Anyway, goodbye, Conor. We've had some good times together and some really crap ones. We've also drifted apart to the point we don't talk anymore. But I guess that's okay, I'm sure you've found new friends and all that. Good luck for the future, and I hope to come in contact with you sometime in the future. Try not to forget me.

Matt

Phaizar

Master Trainer
    Years
    omg im soooo sorry i havent been on in a while

Sorry :( :|

i cant believe it either

i think ill get a warm welcome back ^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    BLARG!!

I've returned to plot a diabolical takeover of PC...for another two days, and then I'll return to my busy busy life.

*lures Andy into a pitfall full of poison donuts*

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm going to be pretty absent for about a month because I'm going to Shanghai.

Years
    Many won't know me, so I'm glad. That way no one will miss me.

I left here around 2004, and then came back recently from 2006. I have a new account here already, by accident thinking I couldn't go back to this one, so I might as well say sayonara to this one.

May peace be with you all guys.

Happy New Year.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Well, I want to say some stuff..

I don't think I made a good impression here. I don't think I ever will.

In short? I'm leaving. For good, this time, and I don't think it could happen at a better time. Think of it as my Christmas present.

I've joked around to see if I could find friends in the one place where I could feel comfortable, and I found nothing but enemies. I don't think I should come back here anymore now, so I'm leaving, so everyone can be happy and celebrate.

If you still wanted to talk to me, you can e-mail me at [email protected], but I doubt I'll answer it.

I think maybe it's because I joked around a little too much, and never really gave the thought that I might have hurt someone, so I apologize for that. I think I hurt more people, than I did make friends with, and I wish I could change that, but I don't think I ever can.

I did feel like I made a good impression to some people, so I feel grateful for that.

However, I made many wrong impressions, as not everyone is perfect, and to fix it, I might as well 'run away'.

Don't look for me, as I won't be coming back. Not as me, anyways. Not anymore.

Happy New Year, and Good Bye, Everyone.

"If I never see you again, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"
    Truman, The Truman Show

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Well, i am going down to the shore this weekend with my friend's family. (Don't know excatly when i'm leaving, so i'm just posting this just incase i don't have time later.) there is no computer or wirless connection down there either. it is a 2-3 night thing, so i should be back ether sunday or monday.

Never mind that, I now have a laptop i can use with a speffic card to connect to the internet.

Last edited:

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
    Hi guys, i'm sorry to say that i'll be absent for more than 2 months cuz i'll take my 2 month long vecation in a resort far away from home and my computer...Don't worry,I'll be back I promise....'Till next time...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back