• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    protoman said:
    if anyone carei am going to be gone and i will be back in about two days so bye every one!

Okay bye Mitch. See? I cares. XD

Kenishin11212 said:
    gah! tomorrow's my first day of school, so i wont be at PC...last year i almost failed all my classes cause PC. i did really low on my tests and i failed like 3 classes or something so..um...yup..about one hour of PC for me!

That's not including weekends right? XD I'm pretty sure you have time on the weekends. Well, I got through half the year last year when I first started going to PC everyday so actually school gives me more time actually. And right after what I've been through with prep. school this summer school is a piece of cake.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    *flops in* If anyone cares to notice I've been gone for a looooooong time, I'm back... untill my computer decides to die on me again >.<

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Welcome back.

Welcome back Keyblade Master. Don't know you at all but I've been on since the beginning of Sept. and haven't seen your name (though, I don't know that many people very well except my sweetheart Casey^^ and a few others). Anyways (before I get off topic) welcome back!

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I dont except anyone to care but I am going to be gone for six weeks becuase I am just going to be to busy with football. I have two practices for two diffrent teams a day. One for the city's rep team and another for high school. And I got a some projects to do. I will misss your all and the heated relgious debates in the t-dome.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I'm gone permanantly.

I'm leaving this forum for good. I've posted some good advice and had fun, but in the end, I'm the one who got hurt (no thanks to Casey and Nessie). I hope those two are happy, because I'm never going to be seen here again.

Farwell everyone!!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    A next PC Drama. I know, I`m weird sometimes, but treat it more as a fun, not so seriously. You don`t have to leave. have a fun on forum. Have you been here only for one stupid girl (Me)? =P I don`t think so. I know, I wasn`t fair and i`m really sorry for that, but leaving is not necessary.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dont leave, you can find someone else, or maybe she will like you later on. How long have you known her to say that you love her? Ya, dont blame them for likeing each other either.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    What!?

You Know Nothing About Me So Stay Out Of This!!! I've Been As Patient As Possible And This Is What I Get For That, I Think Not!!!

Goodbye!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    rickyp2004 said:
    You Know Nothing About Me So Stay Out Of This!!! I've Been As Patient As Possible And This Is What I Get For That, I Think Not!!!

Goodbye!!!!
    Ya your right I dont know oyu. But I am trying to help you out. Your older then me so why are you being so imamature about it all?

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    well

I'm back. I've decided to give it another shot. I really am sorry for acting how I did the other day. I am 19 just to let you know, but sometimes I can act a little childish (which really makes ME look like an idiot). If I hurt anyone's feelings, then I deserve whatever you have to say to me. I have no excuse for what I did, as it was out of line and totally stupid. The reason I'm typing this long thing is to explain myself (though I don't know if anyone will get the point). The point is, I VERY much apologize for my actions and hope that all of you can forgive me for being such an idiot. I've got to go and look something up. See you all around.

P.S. PLEASE forgive me. I really need to work on understanding things (not to mention to learn when to shut my mouth). I hope all of you can forgive me and help me to understand these things.

Ricky

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    rickyp2004 said:
    I'm back. I've decided to give it another shot. I really am sorry for acting how I did the other day. I am 19 just to let you know, but sometimes I can act a little childish (which really makes ME look like an idiot). If I hurt anyone's feelings, then I deserve whatever you have to say to me. I have no excuse for what I did, as it was out of line and totally stupid. The reason I'm typing this long thing is to explain myself (though I don't know if anyone will get the point). The point is, I VERY much apologize for my actions and hope that all of you can forgive me for being such an idiot. I've got to go and look something up. See you all around.
    P.S. PLEASE forgive me. I really need to work on understanding things (not to mention to learn when to shut my mouth). I hope all of you can forgive me and help me to understand these things.
    Ricky

Wow that's really descent, rickyp2004.
    That's good ya should leave all those hard feelings behind.
    Oh and about the pair incident, don't worry about it. You'll find one. I quarantee it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Holiday!

Hello! Im going on Holiday for a week, this saterday, till next saterday!

See you all next saterday! Have a great week!

Spoiler: I am On Holiday

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Uhhh... I'm going on holiday too...
    I'm going to Sydney (Capital of our state) today to see the Lion King tommorow and I'm coming back on Sunday...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Batesy said:
    Uhhh... I'm going on holiday too...
    I'm going to Sydney (Capital of our state) today to see the Lion King tommorow and I'm coming back on Sunday...

Awesome Batesy! I really really want to go to Sydney XP Enjoy your time there, and see you back here on Sunday ^^()

Edit: w0000t. 700th post! *dances*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back