• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Aw, i'm really sorry to hear that, Kay! I hope that you won't have to be gone for that long....i'll miss not seeing you around PC..

You got Leaf Green!? Lucky you. ^^ I'll have to wait months for it's release over here....oh well...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Bye Kay, I hope you will get back soon.

Well anyway, recently, I am having computer problems... (Computer slowing down, netbattle crashing, memory getting hogged, and etc.) so I will have to take it easy and not overpower my computer....

or I can't post on PC... ;-;

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Two groundings in one page, sucks for you Kay.

...as for me, I'll only be posting 2:30-3:30 & 7:30-10:00 CST weekdays from now on. Cursed school. ~_~

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    Two groundings in one page, sucks for you Kay.

...as for me, I'll only be posting 2:30-3:30 & 7:30-10:00 CST weekdays from now on. Cursed school. ~_~
    You're lucky! My mom says she's going to limit me to an hour a night! Meaning I have one hour to visit all the site I normally do, talk to friends, etc... Then again she said that last year and it didn't work... but I think she means it this time, so meh we'll see!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Well, last school year, I got restricted for 6 hours during weekdays and 12 hours on weekends.... *slaps AOL*... anyway... theres no way of restricting my access so I can get on after I finish my homework (this doesn't mean I will rush though, though. >_>) ^_^

PatriotFan89

Years
    Well I have broadband, so it's just so tempting! School stinks. I need a study hall to do some work :P

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    *luckily has a study hall this semester*

Though I'm gonna be limiting myself to those hours. >_>;

Last year I nearly failed because of PC. <_<;;

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    gah! tomorrow's my first day of school, so i wont be at PC...last year i almost failed all my classes cause PC. i did really low on my tests and i failed like 3 classes or something so..um...yup..about one hour of PC for me!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    gah! tomorrow's my first day of school, so i wont be at PC...last year i almost failed all my classes cause PC. i did really low on my tests and i failed like 3 classes or something so..um...yup..about one hour of PC for me!

Awwww.... what a pity. I hope, your school is not horrible and
    you will be pretty active on PC^^ *she gives you a hug*

PatriotFan89

Years
    Wow! That bites! I hate to see you go RM! Luckily my mom doesn't care if I talk to people I don't know, as long as I don't give away personal info...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    Alas...all good things come to an end...

That is why the hottest member on PC must depart....

And I'm probably never ever coming back...

Why? My mom found out I was talking to people I didn't know and now she's blocking PC, and taking MSN and AIM away from me....so this is good bye...
    Bye RM forever I will miss you.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    Alas...all good things come to an end...

That is why the hottest member on PC must depart....

And I'm probably never ever coming back...

Why? My mom found out I was talking to people I didn't know and now she's blocking PC, and taking MSN and AIM away from me....so this is good bye...
    As I said in MaH and Goku said on DBZ, goodbye, my friend!

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I am going to leave pc untill September 22nd. Why? Because my ISP keeps having "Maintanece (i spelt it wrong XD) Days" and they are going down for 12 days! 12 DAYS WITHOUT PC OR THE INTERNET!? NOOOO! bleh, cya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back