• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Wow everyone on PC is soooo welcoming towards me -_- it's almost like they didnt even know I was here *shocked look* -_- what did I do now to be ignored?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • That's right, no one saw me for a whole four days! If anyone bothered to actually read my leaving post (which i know they didnt) I went to New York for the Weekend, but wait... maybe its time to forget about Dizzy.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    That's right, no one saw me for a whole four days! If anyone bothered to actually read my leaving post (which i know they didnt) I went to New York for the Weekend, but wait... maybe its time to forget about Dizzy.
    *raises hand* Excuse-o-mondo, my Portuguese and Bostonian friend, Dizzy...I knew you left for New York! I saw it in your AIM away message! So how was the Big Apple? I haven't been there since August of 1999...before the Pokemon Center arrived. *sigh* O_o;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *raises hand* Excuse-o-mondo, my Portuguese and Bostonian friend, Dizzy...I knew you left for New York! I saw it in your AIM away message! So how was the Big Apple? I haven't been there since August of 1999...before the Pokemon Center arrived. *sigh* O_o;

I was there in 2000, and still no Pkmn Center .___.
    There should be one there since 1996 XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • It was fun, although I was totally rushed >_< my friend Rita did all the directing so I only caught a glimpse of the Pok?mon Center, it was totally beautiful though. I'm going to be going soon with my mother since she wanted to go this time. Maybe then I'll be able to actually go in the place ^_^. Thanks for caring Christie ^_^.

Years
  • I've never really been to New York before yet. I have been at J.F.K. airport a few times though. I saw downtown New York while take-off but I doubt I would be able to see the Pokemon Center. Too bad you didn't get to go inside Dizzy.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Lol, Ashley, you'd better have that hat like I azked when you come back XD

Oh, you're going to Orlando too Sparkette(you're a girl now, I need a name for you XD)? Geez, everyone iz going now, they couldn't have gone a few weekz ago when I waz in Florida? ...then again...it waz raining then zo...^^;;
    Have fun Sparkette (and the other PC perzon..who I think iz FT) and be zure to bring back a keychain ^_-

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Teara said:
    Lol, Ashley, you'd better have that hat like I azked when you come back XD

Oh, you're going to Orlando too Sparkette(you're a girl now, I need a name for you XD)? Geez, everyone iz going now, they couldn't have gone a few weekz ago when I waz in Florida? ...then again...it waz raining then zo...^^;;
    Have fun Sparkette (and the other PC perzon..who I think iz FT) and be zure to bring back a keychain ^_-

Well sparks nickname is scott, so what woulkd the feminine version of that be? And yes, FT is going with sparks, but they wouldn't take me, even though I said I'd go in their suitcase. :'(

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    Well sparks nickname is scott, so what woulkd the feminine version of that be? And yes, FT is going with sparks, but they wouldn't take me, even though I said I'd go in their suitcase. :'(
    Jackie!..no wait...that'z the other Scott lol. I dunno, I like the name Sparkette juzt fine XD
    Well you know where their going...zo you could juzt follow them =o yeah! Ztalk them juzt like when I ztalked Jordan, Kayleigh, and DT! XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Teara said:
    Jackie!..no wait...that'z the other Scott lol. I dunno, I like the name Sparkette juzt fine XD
    Well you know where their going...zo you could juzt follow them =o yeah! Ztalk them juzt like when I ztalked Jordan, Kayleigh, and DT! XD

It's a long hike, and an even longer swim from Hawaii to orlando...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    Vacations arew fun! sorry I can't take you along hsineyu, but I don't think Sparkette's parents would be too agreeable..

I can fit in the suitcase, and I can get my own food, after all, there are already too many fat people in the U.S....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back