• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left or Right?

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
  • I'm right-handed. Since I have a lot of joint pain/issues I've slowly been trying to become a little more left-handed but it's hard. My left handwriting looks just like how I used to write in first or second grade.

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
  • I'm ambi :) I write well with my right-hand, and do most things with my right hand from when I was a kid and getting told 'if you don't know, go with right'. My left hand writing looks like a kid's writing from lack of practice - I used to automatically write backwards with it. I play sports left handed usually if I have a choice.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    I'm right handed. My left handed writing is terrible and squiggly. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    I'm right-handed, though my writing is messy enough that I'm sure some people think I'm writing with my non-dominant hand :-(

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Im right handed. my handwriting sucks with either hand though n_n

Years
  • I'm primarily a southpaw (left-handed) when it comes to writing, but I'm right-handed or ambidextrous when it comes to everything else.

And they made me choose in kindergarten because I kept switching hands while writing, so I was taking forever. XD;

necroscyth

Grammar Is My Drug
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Im right handed but can write on a 6th grade level with my left hand

Years
  • I'm a leftie, have been for all my life. d("d)

I can use my right hand for a lot of things, but my left is still the stronger of the two. And I can't write with my right at all.

Back