• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lefty or righty?

Lefty or right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    This thread is remade like every month, and I'm still always surprised by the amount of ambidextrius people here. Lucky, skilled people.

As for me, I'm a righty. Can't really think of anything I do with my left hand alone.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I'm mainly right handed, but I can do a lot of things with my left hand. Thanks to the fact that I did colorguard in marching band, I dance and I broke my right arm XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am right handed. I can feel stuff better with my left hand though, like the texture of an object.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Hm. I think I'm stronger in my left arm for some weird reason, but my right hand is better for moststuff otherwise.

So... Righty.

I must say I lol:ed when I read the alternative for both hands. ^_^

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'm a righty tighty
    I use my right hands for nearly everything =3
    Or is it everything =/

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    The reason that most people seem to be right handed is because being right handed is the dominant trait, over the recessive trait of left handed. That means that in order for someone to be left handed, they have to have two genomes(?) of the recessive trait, and none of the dominant, for the dominant will override the recessive. That's a one in four chance of having two of the recessive; so I guess approximately one in four people are lefties. :P

For example, in my family my mother and two brothers are all right handed. However, my dad is left handed, and so am I.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Right handed. Although I can use my left for some tasks, it can't match the complexity control of my right.

Back