• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lefty or righty?

Lefty or right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    When it comes to basic scripture such as writing, drawing, etc. I find myself using my right hand all the time. Therefore I consider myself being a right handed figure. However, when I am to do physical motions such as opening the door, holding a plate, or something else of this relation then my left hand is put into more use.

I don't consider myself versatile because of this though, just a simple "righty".

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    A year ago, I replied in a similar thread like this saying I tried to be ambidexterous.
    ...It didn't work out. D:

Rightie, btw.

The Red Chain

I'm ambidextrous, but I use my right by default. :3
    Left feels weird and my writing is a little sloppier when compared to my right's writing.
    I haven't practiced it all that much. XD

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Left handed, through & through. I consider it something to define myself as, and I always loved it when people take notice.

It annoys me to no end when people are ambidextrous, simply because I say 'pick a hand and STICK WITH IT'!

I can only snap my fingers with my right, but other than that, all lefty. Doesn't mean I 'm crippled on my right, though.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'm generally right handed. Only time I use my left hand is when I have to use both hand, or when opening doors sometimes. This includes snapping, as I can only snap with my right hand.

Years
    im mostly ambedexturus, exept i cant write with my left hand, so im not sure if im a righty or not, cuz i can catch stuff easily with my left, and i can use both hands for bells,drums and piano, but im mostly righty

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    My left hand. It's almost impossible for me to write with my right hand. I've tried and it did not turn out pretty.

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    I use my right hand.It's impossible for me to right with my left hand.I tried once,and it ended up looking messed up.

tobi-ksla

Years
    Hey. I'm Right-handed. I don't know why.

... Although, I wish I was ambidextrous. That would have been so cool, especially since Arnis, the Filipino art of sword fighting, allows me to fight with two weapons...

Back