• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lefty or righty?

Lefty or right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blah!!

Is a CANADIAN alt.
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Like most people on earth, I'm a righty.

donkey96

ROM Mapper
    Years
  • Well, its kinda weird. Righty for writing, kicking and throwing. But I'm lefty for pool and some other activities. I like to think of myself as righty though.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Tend to write with my left hand, but everything else I tend to use my right hand a bit more, so I consider myself ambidextrous.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I'm right handed. I've tried writing with my left hand and it's terrifying.

Years
  • This thread is remade like every month, and I'm still always surprised by the amount of ambidextrius people here. Lucky, skilled people.

As for me, I'm a righty. Can't really think of anything I do with my left hand alone.

Makes you wonder...

Anyway, I'm mix-handed. About half of what I do is right-handed, and the other half is left-handed. It's not ambidexterity, but whatever.

Last edited:

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Lot more lefties than the average consensus :| And ambiguous people.

I'm right-handed but I'm trying to do some stuff left-handed too, just because it might come in handy. Like writing and shooting a basketball.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Right handed. My left is pretty much useless for most things.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm right handed, although I do remember a week when I tried to become ambidextrous because I thought it made me cool.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I write with my left hand, but I do everything else (apart from eating and things like that) with my right hand, such as throwing and catching and whatnot.

So, I'm just going to say both and take the easy way out of this without trying to determine what I do more. n_n

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am right-handed. I pretty much do everything with my right hand. But sometimes I can do stuff with my left as well. I think when I write it is my right hand all the way. I can't write with my left.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I write and draw with my right hand, and I am damn proud of my left hand for being able to do things my right can't.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • 1 in 9 people are left-handed, actually. So it's right to assume that the majority of people here would be right-handed. :3

I'm right-handed, and my left hand doesn't really do anything useful, except maybe help me type faster. :3

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I'm a righty all the way. Writing, drawing, eating... Most of my typing, too, although I do use my left hand to type as well if the keys are on the left hand side of the keyboard. ^_^

xX

Cohb

Fire trainer
    Years
  • I uswe my left hand, mostly because I broke my right one in a tree climbing sitution

Back