• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Bird Battle

Who would win?

• Zapdos

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Articuno

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Moltres

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Dinoyipi

whited out!
    Years
    If Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres were to fight to the death, who would win? I think Zapdos, because Moltres would pwn Articuno with its type advantage, then get pwned by Zapdos because of its type disadvantage.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Technically, Zapdos has the upper hand. However based solely on coolness factor I chose Articuno ;p

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Zapdos has a type advantage on both Articuno and Moltres so I voted for Zapdos. Otherwise, Articuno is the best as it was easy for me to catch it :P.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Zapdos is the superior Legendary bird among others , it only takes 25% damage from Stealth Rock while Articuno and Moltres Takes 50% ( which means half of their max HP ) damage . Zapdos have the highest Speed among all of them , Zapdos Kills Moltres with Thunderbolt , and it can Destroy Articuno with Heat Wave .

Zapdos : OU , Moltres : UU , Articuno : NU .

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Zapdos without a doubt would be the winner. Just several zaps and the other two would be paralysed from hand erm... wing to toe er... >.>;

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Without a shadow of a doubt, Zapdos lays waste to the other two. STAB Thunderbolt and Heat Wave kill them dead, and if not, it can get Hidden Power Rock, JUST for the added "lolwut" factor.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    sigh zap would prbly win -.- but articuno is still the coolest outve the 3, itd win just cause its the fastest though really... Moltres would prbly beat articuno but its not like a stab ice beam wouldnt take a huge chunk outve Zapdos.

Years
    I like Articuno better (everybody does), but Zapdos is stronger. So, I voted for the electric bird

Though, Articuno+Sheer Cold+move that makes attacks always hit which name I forget=EPIC WIN

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Articuno's only NU? I'd have thought it'd be OU 'cos of the tactic in the above post.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Well. Lets put this into a script.

Moltres attacks zapdos with flamethrower
    Zapdos gets pissed and zaps moltres with thunder.
    articuno flys around loling
    Moltres is scared from zapdos and attacks articuno with fire blast.
    Articuno realises that fire owns ice.
    Articuno Faints
    Zapdos zaps moltres again with thunder.
    Moltres gets raped and faints.

We know who wins here.

Back