• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    "wow this is really werid!? what is sh-, ooowowowooww" white bangs started to come out of sotaru's back, his hair extened and his eyes turned very yellow "whoa!? what in the world am i? but besides that dont you think we should try to get out of here, or maybe we should see if anymore ppl are in these tubes" sotaru turned to the other tubes and rasied his hand "wow check out my claws" while shape shifting sotaru's claws also extened
    "i wonder what else there is about me....w/e we'll eventually find out, anywayz here goes" sotaru slashed a tube open "empty"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Where am I? I thought to myself as I stirred. It felt like gravity had changed, as it took more effort to move. Startled by this, I shot my eyes open, and realized I was in some sort of restraint, which explained why it was hard to move. Why was my body so much heavier though?

My mind was focused on one thing right now, getting out. With that one thought, my eyes began to glow a whiteish blue, and the glass and restraints broke, causing me to collapse onto the ground.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Keita's eyes flew open as she heard the others. Everything was blurry. She struggled, but was held back by..something. She rips at the restraints, wishing her freedom, until the straps were no more. She pounded on the glass, willing it to break, but merely cracked it.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige opened her green eyes she suddenly reilized she had two wings on her back! She spread them and the tube she was in shattered..... "who are you?" she asked the other people she was confused and slightly dizzy.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "what...happened?" I thought as I opened my eyes and saw everything kinda green, then I noticed I was in a tube. I felt like some part of my body was trying to spread and break the tube, I turned my head around and saw in my back wings! I felt that the tube wasn't big enough for my whole body, and the tube didn't resist the pressure. The tube was broken and I fell to the floor and stood up then saw all other people infront of me, "what happened? where are we and who are you?" I asked, I didn't remember anything, yet.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Someone took Mew...;-;

Name: Lily? o.o;;; (I never controlled myself =D)
    Legendary pokemon: Latias
    Human form: Dark brown hair falls straight and short to her shoulders, often swept back by a pin or two. Her eyes are the most decisive, being either blue or green, or a transclucent mix of both. She wears a simple top of pink with white collars, as well as layers of white serving as her skirt.
    Half pokemon form: She looks the same, except two red wings sprout from her back, and her eyes turn fully emerald, with the red horns of a Latias.
    Personality: (optional) ;-;
    Other: n/a ;-;

Years
    I looked away, into the wall, and saw my reflection off it's glassy surface, and recoiled. "What the?" I asked, realising just what pokemon that the appearence reminded me of. Rayquaza.

"so, how do you like your new home?" another voice said, male. I whirled around, and saw some team rocket members in a seperate room, but we could see them, wether through glass or a psy barrier, I didn't know. "We hope you like it, because you'll be staying here for quite a while."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "And just what makes you think that?" I asked, agression suddenly giving me a tone I didn't know I had as I walked up to the "glass." Unless you've made some serious improvements, you couldn't handle the original mewtwo." I said, not caring if they figured out my ocnnection. I didn't need it any more, that was sure. "And if I'm correct, you've gone and made every person here into a semi-pokemon, and a legendary one at that. Do you think you can withstand an assault from all of us?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "What's going on..." I moaned as I got to me feet, and almost fell backwards. There was a heavy burden on my back pulling me down. I extended my arms forward to regain my balance, and noticed something on. There was a coating of blue down on them. I looked at the rest of my body. There was white down in some places, and blue in the others.
    "What the heck happened! And who are you guys!?" I called pointing to the Team Rocket members.

OOC: Down= What baby birds have before they gain feathers

Years
    The rocket memeber that was speaking laughed, and said "you're not going anywhere. In fact, just to prove it, I think it's time for our little Rayquaza mistress to put on a show." and he hit a button on a nearby control bannel. Suddenly, I heard a peircing noise that nobody else could, and I doubled over in pain, covering my ears.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    The lights are pretty~

Lily mentally sang a song- a song of happiness that sounded strangely wrong. It was a while before the girl's emotion could pull through, and realize the contradiction. She was not happy, nor content. She was trapped for crying out loud, but why was she so happy?

It was then the happiness finally pulled its string, breaking the fragile bond between the reality perception. Her emerald eyes snapped open, a dazed look clouding over her vision. There was a glass tube enclosing her....

....Glass? Tube?

Her voice was unsurprisingly muffled as she commented on the firmness, hands rubbing against the glass harder. It wouldn't break. So...now what?

Frustrated, she tried to push backward, but something bumped hard against her.

Wings

She had wings! Oh joy.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I saw her doubling over, and though I couldn't find the source, I knew the rockets had caused it. "Stop that, now." I said, turning to the glass, a purple ball of what looked like fire briming above my hand...

Years
    "I think you should stop her first." the rocket member said, and through he opened his mouth to say something else, whatever he said was drowned out by an ear-shattering roar as a full grown rayquaza lifed into the air, watching the Latias and Latios morphs. I growled, and prepared my Outrage attack.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "This... can't be good..." I said calmly as I watched the dragon. Out of nowhere, my attention was drawn to a girl in a different tube. She looked similar to me, only she was ruby instead of sapphire instead of some areas. I noticed that the Rayquaza was targeting her too. I had to get her out, she didn't stand a chance.

I quickly ran over to the tube and started banging on it, despite my lack of energy, until it broke, and picked her up, running to safety behind a corner sticking inwards into the room. Only problem was that we would be cornered if she came over.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I turned, and before I knew what had happened, each of the tubes were shattered, and a second blue orb of energy surrounded not me, but the girl-turned-rayquaza. This one was designed to keep attacks IN, though how I knew that, I had no idea.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I poked my head out from behind the corner to see if everything was safe now. I walked out from behind the wall and hit my horns on a lamp hanging down. Wait? I had horns? Oh well...
    "Change us back!" I yelled at the Rocket member as i pointed a finger at him, making sure to check on the girl i saved earlier.

Years
    he shrugged, and said "it's a bit late now. all you have to do is consentrate on your human form. According to the theorising team, you should turn back to your human form."

I had tired myself, and for some reason, there were now several injuries on myself that I had caused in my confusion. But it was wearing off quickly.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Her eyes squinted open. She was in utter delirium, and the wind rushed so smoothly against her...was she flying? But she wasn't making an effort.

Lily faced a boy, as her eyes finally reclaimed their vision. Another strong tide of emotion beckoned her near...a bonding perhaps? She was startled, surprised, a mix of fear treading through her entire body.

"What's happening?" She demanded, a wave of shock coming towards her as she faced the unwanted surroundings. "And where am I? Who are you?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Don't know. Don't know. Name's David." I answer in chronological order as I looked her over, she was quite attractive. But there was just something about her? What though? "Glad to see you're awake. You okay... uhhh... What's your name?"

What was it about her? I had no clue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back