• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The ice beam left me exausted, thanks to 4x damage, and I knew I could no longer fight. It was a pity, as I'd rather kill them all before they had a chance to kill me. Heck, I didn't even know if the Mewtwo was on MY side, I thought we had been friends beforehand..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Now, both of you, RELAX!" I said, this was no time for fighting, I could wipe out the lesser ones once we got ourselves out of here, but the top priority was just that, getting far, far away.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I set myself on the ground after that, and morphed back to my half form, blood spewing from various wounds on my body. I was panting over and over again, and at one point, I was gasping for breath. figured I'd feel better after a rest.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "finally they seem to stop" I thought as just hovered to my right. "we better we go away from here, all of us, and now, we are still too close to this base, the TeamRocket can still find us try to capture us...again , I think" I said to everyone. I focused on my Legendary, Lugia...I wanted to transform completely, and I did. Once already transformed completely I waited for the others to at least do or say something.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Name: Enith Terran
    Legendary pokemon:Entei
    Human form: Brown hair, blue eyes. A fair complexion. He wears blue jeans and a blue T-shirt
    Half pokemon form: his skin is covered in a deep red fur and the silver crown piece of Entei is on his forehead. His clothes turn a dark red in this form.
    Personality: Bold and proud. he defends what he thinks is right and never steps down.

Other: N/A

ooc: So what's happened, so that I can get involved with this?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I was a deep sleeper I guess. Because when I finally woke up, everything was busted open. Chaos seemed to rule wherever I was. Getting up,I noticed a bunch of people standind just outside, and I walked up to them. "Hey, can anyone tell me what's going on here?" I asked.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Frightened, the girl ran over to the fallen figure. Like a shameless coward, she had hid. Even though the Latias hated fighting, why couldn't she have helped the Latios? It was a question to contemplate, as she tentatively approached David, obviously injured. Forcing herself to bend down, she carefully looked him over.

"Are you okay?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I looked below me and saw another person, the Entei morph. I landed besides him "well, we just escaped from the lab, and a fight between the Rayquaza and the Latios morphs has just ended." I answered the guy, then looked at the Latios morph. I turned back to the Entei guy "when everyone is ready we need to get ouf of here, and go far away from this lab, and from Team Rocket too" I added, then flew to the same place I was before, waiting for everyone to recover from the escape, and the fight.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Woah, back up a second. What morphs? What are you guys? First thing I remember is waking up in this exploded lab. " I was dazed. before I had gone to sleep or passed out or went into a coma or whatever it was, I THOUGHT I was a normal person...

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Devyn closed her eyes and was surounded in a pink light and her glass cassing brock and she got out and stumbled to the ground unable to hold herself up and looked around and looked for a place to get out and when she was out side noteced she had a tail and felt her head and fell to her neas and held her tail in disblief and shook her head.((sorry i havent posted i have school work to catch up on))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back