• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I realised something with a shock, i no longer hated them, and they wern't attacking me! "You two Lati siblings! get into your human forms! then I can use Rayquaza and get us out of here!" I said in a hiss, as i got to my feet, looking at the ceiling. I wanted out of here, and that wasn't just the Rayquaza talking.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Oh... okay..." I said, still shaken from my own attack. I closed my eyes and focused on my human self, questioning if it would work. Sure enough, it did. "Cool!" I cried with joy, now pumped up and ready to go. "Lets do this!"

Years
    I transformed back to Rayquaza, and ignoring the presence of the other humans, hovered up to the roof.

"No! with them in thier human forms, she can control her legendary form!" The rocket members said, right before I launched an outrage to the roof. Nothing happened, but after the 2nd blow, it shattered, and I moved out of the building, confused, and disoriented again.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Ha ha!" I laughed at the Rocket member as we cleared the building. The only problem was that the sudden rush of wind knocked me right of the Rayquaza, sending me plummeting towards the earth.

There was only one way to save my life now, and it was risky. I focused my mind on the half Pokemon from before. Something screwed up though. I found myself in a full Latios form, hovering iin mid air, and I felt a strong hate for the Rayquaza.

Years
    I immediatly turned as I senced the Latios, and stopped, growling. Finally, my opponent had revealed itself. I coiled up, though injuring myself thanks to confusion, and I prepared for a major fight..

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I flew free in my mid form and I saw the Latios and the Rayquaza going to fight again. They were in they complete legendary form, no way to stop them, maybe. But how to stop them? I don't think even in my Lugia form I could stop them. But maybe, "Latias, do you think that without transforming completely to your Latias form, can you stop Latios from fighting? because this will be a big fight, both can get really hurted" I explained to the Latias girl as I flew besides her.

Years
    I roared, tossing myself to the side of the attack, and using Swift, which I knew wiould hit, and hopefully knock him out of the cloak. I no longer cared, he had attacked me, and he WOULD PAY no matter what it took

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I began flying around trying to avoid the Swift, but those stupid stars were like stalkers, I couldn't shake them. After time, I become tired, and stopped, the swift hitting me right in the back. I had to lift the cloaking for a while, so it could regain energy.

Years
    I immediatly dove down, sending my Hyper Beam attack at him, as the rest of my body straightened out, so I no longer resembles a snake in attack position, but now some sort of chinese dragon. at least half of it was correct...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I took the attack head on, which sent me into a nearby cliff, and tumbling towards the dirty ground. I lay still as I waited. I was waiting for the Rayquaza to get close enough for me to unleash Luster Purge....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had gone back into another, not as protected area of the base, and had been tearing it apart. Rumors were, this was the same one that the original mewtwo was created in, and my search payed off big time. "I think that's enough of that." I said, from behind the Latios, though I was talking to everyone, in my pokemon form, wearing the same armor that mewtwo did while he was udner the control of Team Rocket.

Years
    <Keep out of this.> I said, launching another Outrage attack at the Latios. I didn't mean to be harsh, but the lati siblings were going to be my lunch one way or another. I would see to that, no matter what it took..

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Laaa!" I cried as I used Luster Purge, sending a large amout of Psychic energy at the Outrage to block what I could, and dashed out of the way, taking a shot to my right wing.

I brought myself up to level with the Rayquaza, and began panting furiously.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I suddenly felt power. Power, that was so massive, that even as I held it back, it threatened to destroy the armor that was focusing my abilities. "ENOUGH!" I mentally shouted, appearing between them, a blue aura around me expanding outwards, literally like a wall trying to force them apart.

Years
    I shifted my body into it's lengthy position, snapping the barrier that the Mewtwo was trying to use to hold me back. I knew i couldn't afford to let Rayquaza get angry, but I could already feel its rage, and I knew I'd lose all control if he kept this up...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I aimed carefully at the Rayquaza, my vision getting blurry. I found the best option, and took it on, darting quickly to the side of Rayquaza's body. I didn't have much left, but I needed to at least leave a mark, so I sent an Ice Beam into her side. I had lost a lot of energy now. Any more, and Id plummet towards the earth.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I brought my power out slowly, focusing it around the armor, letting it be focused. "Calm down" I said in her mind, using my powers to try and restrain her, and tire her, so she would listen...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back