• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    She tried clearing her vision, but her head hurt too much. David, okay. She knew his name now. There was a bonding, she knew, something that confused her to no end. Vaguely inspecting him while muttering a few words, the girl finally responded, "I'm okay...it's Lily."

She tried to move, but her body was paralyzed with fear. Loud noises disrupted her, as she struggled to move. "What's happening? And someone tell me why I have wings." Lily said the last part firmly, fully aware of her inhuman body.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "What's happening? And someone tell me why I have wings." I repeated aloud so the Rocket member could here in a firm voice. "How about you answer this for us, I'd like to know the whole deal here.
    Now I understood what I felt from the girl -who I now knew was Lily- it was like a connection, a special bond. I felt like I had known her my whole life, but I had just met her.

Years
    "aww, isn't that sweet? the Lati siblings aleady have thier bond. Too bad thier hate isn't as active." the rocket member laughed. "The boss was right when he said each of you have legendary pokemon inside of you. You'll all be quite useful in taking over the world."

I managed to get out of the psy barrier, and I targeted the two again, getting myself ready to use Crunch. I knew I had a deadly burst of speed whenever I wanted to attack...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Hate

It was such a strong word, a word that enabled a being to do something horrific yet lethal. It was a word that made her struggle against paralyzation, fixing a defiant glare at the Rayquaza. It wasn't suppressed at all- just this hatred that was unexplainable...almost like her bonding.

Finally, she pushed hard enough against David to free herself, taking a few shaky steps towards the Rayquaza one.

A wave of soft psychic aura shimmered down her hands, as the Latias stared at the Rayquza. She was attacking?

Then so was she.

Years
    "ah, there we go." The rocket member said, as I launched towards the red girl. She was only half, I was in my full Rayquaza form, she wouldn't stand much of a chance... but something inside my mind was chanting that this wasn't right, that I needed to demorph...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I tensed. I didn't like the look of those two lati combinations, but I didn't want a mindless slaughter. I tried using a psychic field around the rayquazza girl to try to restrain her.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    {LP- help my char >>}

The Latias vaguely saw the hurdling black shadow at her, but the speed was absolutely incredible. She could see the narrow time gauge as it came nearer, just between seconds and seconds. Of course her weak psychic power was no match. What was she even thinking? But now was too late. It had been the unknown hatred, but how was she supposed to know?

She sent a fleeting, desperate look towards the other Latios. An obvious sign for help.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    i spun around from the tube i destroyed ealier and saw the reayquaza flying at the two ppl, i panicked alittle the sight of the fully grown rayquaza was a scary sight to behold in front of any one, ithought for a moment then stood in front of the two, if the rayquaza wanted them, she would have to get through me, i was nervous and shaken like a dog

Years
    Even though so much had gotten in the way, withen moments I had coiled around the Latias girl, preparing to sink my fangs into her. I felt the exileration from my actions, but again a feeling there was something wrong...

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    "oh no!" i saw the rayquaza coil around the poor latias, and i jumped at the rayquaza, i started to slash at the rayquaza but it was barley scratchin her, the fear i had grew even worse then before

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Devyn opend her eyes and looked around her"ummmm hello anyone here"she thout as she tried to ee if anyone was around.

Years
    Something came over me, as the human side managed to get control, hauling the Rayquaza body away and returning it to it's human form. "that was fun. lets not do it again." I said, shivering

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Something shivered deep inside her, a fear that grew rapidly. Tears almost welled up, but the Rayquaza let go...slowly, but still let her go. The Latias breathed more easily, staring at the human form, terrified. But she had just been a dragon. How could one change so fast, including their decisions?

"Please...let's not," she whispered, backing away cautiously, as if the Rayquaza were to return again. The hatred remained, but what could she do? The rayquaza was stronger! And what, she was weak? Lily could've laughed at this. She backed away more, until her figure was next to the Latios'.

"What's going on?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "I'm fine..." I said to the Lugia morph before glaring at the Rocket member. "Let us out! NOW!"
    I foucused all of my energy on the Rocket member, forgetting about the barrier, and shot Psychic at him, ahving my own attack sent back at me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back