• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Legendary" Trainers-An RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • "Today has been very odd...A while ago, that man pointed a pokedex thing at me, and it said Jirachi. There were no pokemon in front of me or anything, though. I'm still confused about that.."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • (sorry Radical Edward, i was literally half asleep when I typed that)

I watched all that was happening from a distance, waiting for when the time was right to make a move. My Mudkip (Hydro) and I felt something odd about the girl with the Pikachu, like we're destined to face each other.
    "There are so many odd things happening right now," i said to Hydro.
    "I know," replied Hydro,"Do you think we should go over there yet?"
    "No, we will see them when the time is right, but for now we should head to Oldale Town"

Thats when I noticed a wierd looking man watching me from behind a tree.
    "What do you think you're doing!" I yelled at him.
    "Hehehehe, boss I've found another one, it appears to be a....." he said into the walkie talkie. I didnt catch the last part, but this guy was starting to creep me out!

Years
  • "i've had my share of odd experienses. take the rain for instance. it always turns into a downpour when I get angry or upset. thats why it's been raining so much lately..."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "You there! Show yourself!!" I shouted to the man.
    "If you insist!" he said. as he came out from behind the trees he threw a Pokeball, revealing a Bellsprout.
    "Vine Whip" He yelled, and the bellsprout shot out it's vines. But they werent aimed for Hydro, they were aimed at me! i tried and tried to get out, but it was no use. Even Hydro couldnt get me out.
    "LET ME GO!" I yelled, and for some reason, the sun automatically shone through the clouds and the vines caught on fire, causing Bellsprout to let go.

"I may have underestimated you this time, but i'll be back!" said the man before he dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

"Wha-what just happened...."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I then collapsed to the ground, like i was drained of all my energy.After an hours time, I found I could get back up, and decided to walk to Oldale town.
    "something isn't right." I said to Hydro.
    "I feel it too, something big is gonna happen soon. hey there is that girl and her Pikachu walking up ahead, i can sense them with my radar."said Hydro

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • A rubber net was dropped on me. It attatched itself to the ground, so I could not get out. I had put Funky in his pokeball, and could not reach it to let him out. A woman in a uniform similar to the one worn by the man from before jumped down from the tree that the net had fallen from. "Finally, I've got you, Jirachi." She said. I was confused. This woman was insane! I tried to chew through the net, as my hands were not free. "Let me out of here, you crazy woman!" I shouted.

Years
  • "Hey, Mudkip and trainer alert" Shadow whispered in my ear. I looked over, and spotted them immediatly. "Keep watch. let me know if they come any closer" I said to Shadow, without slowing down.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "David, somebody is in trouble" said Hydro, and started to run in the opposite direction, I had no choice but to follow him.When I finally got there.....
    "What the.... What are you doing to her?" i yelled at an oddly dressed lady

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Finally, the net broke from my chewing. I let Funky out of his ball. "Slam!" I shouted, and Funky hit the woman hard in the face with his tail, and we ran. I looked back and noticed a boy standing there. I ran back, and grabbed his arm. "We've got to go, NOW!" I shouted, noticing the woman was geting up.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Thanks a lot, I have no idea what is going on today." I panted, still running,"first i was attacked and now you, who else? Hydro? are you ok?"
    "o ya, just fine, why was that woman after you guys?" asked Hydro

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • ((You should go to bed! It's not good to stay up until your half asleep! ...That's my job! :P lol))
    IC: "I don't know, but she's crazy in the head! She thinks I'm Jirachi!" I replied to Hydro.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Radical_Edward said:
    ((You should go to bed! It's not good to stay up until your half asleep! ...That's my job! :P lol))
    IC: "I don't know, but she's crazy in the head! She thinks I'm Jirachi!" I replied to Hydro.
    "Whoa she really was crazy!" I said, "This whole day has been crazy, We were attacked by some wierdo who thought I was a Pokemon, and somehow my frustration created the sun to come out immensly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back