• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Legendary" Trainers-An RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I saw the kid I had met before run into the Pokemon Center. I went in after him. "What's the matter?" I asked, I had seen the scared look on his face.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I looked outside. I saw a group of Magma members coming toward the Pokemon center. I told Funky to use slam when thy came in. When the door opened, Funky leapt up and smacked the first one in the face. I sent out Poochyena to help fight the rest.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Hydro, Bugsy! (my wurmple)! I choose you!!" I said as I threw 2 Pokeballs.
    "Bugsy, use String Shot!" Bugsy rapped up one of the members in a string shot."Now let'er rip!" I shouted. Bugsy pulled on the string, twirling the member around and around until the string ran out, sending him into a group of other Magma members.
    "Yes, a strike!" I shouted "Now Hydro, you know what to do!"
    Hydro sent a blast of water gun towards them, sending them out the door!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    "Impressive!" I said. "Well, we should be going to Rustboro." I said, "Or at least I should." I walked out the door. The Magma members had left.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I found a pecha berry plant in Petalburg Woods. I sat against a small tree and let Poochyena and Funky out of their pokeballs to have some, too. I looked up to the treetops. The sun had almost completely set, and straight above the sky was dark and starry. It looked wonderful from where I was sitting. The air was becoming pleasantly cool and the forest was silent except for the cries of bird pokemon in the distance. Nothing could be nicer than this. I ended up sleeping in the woods that night.

Years
    I had managed to get a long distance away, in the petalsburg woods, always fighting, never stopping. I fought a slackoth, and decided to capture it, thinking it might be useful later. Shadow was getting tired, so we dozed off on a ridge... There was a light drizzle over the forest, and I was happy to feel rain on my face before I fell asleep...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I woke up because of the rain. It felt sort of nice, but wasn't the kind of weather I'd want to sleep in. I opened my backpack and took out my small umbrella. I put it over my pokemon and tried to get back to sleep, but couldn't for about and hour, when the skies around me cleared.
    I woke up at about 4 a.m. the next morning and continued on to Rustboro.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Ack! okay time zooooooommmmm!
    okaym
    ------
    "Wake up again!"
    "Grrrrr"
    We were in Rustboro alreaydy, and soon to face Roxanne, the rock gym leader. "Julie seriouesly stop shooting water at me!"

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I had just finished crossing the bridge that crossed a small lake near Rustboro.I saw the skyline ahead. Rustboro was only a mile or less away!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Sheesh, i go to watch a movie and everyone is one town ahead of me.... figures :P

IC:When I got to the spot we were supposed to meet, he wasnt there.
    "I guess we just missd him" I said to Hydro.
    "Guess so," he replied.
    When we got to petalberg woods, it was 10 pm, so we decided to train all night. It was on to Rustboro!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    ((That's where you were??? I was sitting here waiting for you to post for about 30 minutes a while ago XD))
    We finally reached Rustboro. I had let poochyena and Funky out of their pokeballs to see it. Funky sat up on my shoulder "Do we finally get to battle??" He asked. "Yes," I replied, "and since your a grass type, it should be a breeze." We entered the gym. A woman with black hair kindly greeted us and led us to the arena. She was the gym leader, Roxanne. She walked over to the other side of the arena. "Ready?" She asked, "Ready!" I said. The first pokemon she sent out was her nosepass. I, of course, would use treeko.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ------
    "Okay guys this is it" I told them. "All our hard work has come down to this- Wha- Hey! why is this funny!"
    Alll 3 were cracking up. "Its only the first gym leader!" Amaroq said laughing. "Its not the elite 4 or anything!"
    I thought about that. "True" I said. "True- but still we gotta get these badges to get there!"

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    "Funky, use vine whip!" Funky grabbed nosepass with his vines, squeezed it hard, and slammed it on the ground. "Now, use leech seed!" Funky produced three small seeds from his hand and thrust them at nosepass. A netlike plant instantly grew around it, absorbing it's energy. Nosepass finally fainted.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    -----
    I watched the battle. "Its one of those kids!" Julie said.
    "Yeah shes pretty good!" i exclaimed. "Okay we are gonna be next....so get ready"

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    After defeating Roxanne's other pokemon, she gave me a badge ((Forgot what it was called X_x;; )), and I left the building.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back