• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Legendary" Trainers-An RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    OLol i missed A LOT
    -------
    I blinked. "Woah...." I said looking around ""I-- what happened--" and for no reason i fell, and kept falling, and everything went black..............

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    "Good idea. I'll come." I said. "I'm getting tired." It was quite dark now, and after today I was exsaughsted.
    I saw lights in the distance. "There it is!" I shouted, running toward town. I stopped outside the pokemon center and waited for everyone else.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Those bright eyes.......
    I opened my eyes.
    "Huh?!" i was confused. no one was there. Julie looked really worried. "You okay?"
    I nodded. "I think were alone"I said. I was hurt. Didnt they even see I fainted. but then, ifelt a surge of strength. "Come on Julie- we aregoing to do this-together- letsa go catch some pokemon" Julie grinned and nodded.we ran off toward the next route

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    "Hmmm we seem to be on route 102 going to petalburg" I said. "Now lets go catch some poke-" sudenly, a mightyena bounded into the field. she had 2 smaller pokemon with her. A magma member was behind them. that anger roseup in me. i ran towards them and julie looked ready. suddenly, i heard a beeping noise. the magma member took a device out of his pocket and looked at me, shocked, and ran away. i was very confused. i turned to the mightyena "Are you okay?" I asked. the mightyena looked amused. "Wow, a human speaking pokemon thats a first" she said wih a weak smile. then her face became stern and pained. "I cant take care of these two any longer its to dangerous" she motioned to a poocheyna and a trapinch. "I think you can" she looked sad. "I promise you i will make sure these two wont get hurt and we will come visit you!" i told her with a smile. she smiled back. "thank you" i then looked at trapinch blankly. "huh?"
    she looked at it and then smiled again. "I found him abandoned i decided to take careof him"
    "Thats really nice of you" i toldher. "Yes, i knew i did the right thing"
    "Well, as i said we will visit we will never forget you!" we waved and turned "Bye!" she called after us.
    --a few minutes later---
    "So julie get to know your new friends" i laughed. I looked down at the two new pokemon. "Hey!" I said to both of them. Poocheyna looked at me and said "H-h-hi"
    "Dont be afraid!" i said. "I dont bite really!" poocheyna made a sound which sounded like a laugh. "I think il call you.....Amaroq!"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Hmmm, I wonder why she didnt get a room." I said to Hydro
    "Ahh, who knows, but we have to worry about getting to Petalberg by sunset tomorrow!" replied Hydro.
    "O ya I almost forgot!" i said, pulling a letter out of my pack.
    It read:
    Dear David,
    I hear you're starting your Pokemon Journey! Come to the Petalberg Gym by sunset on the second evening of your journey, I have something that may be of use to you later!

Your friend,
    Jason

"it sounds neat!" i told Hydro.
    "ill say!" replied Hydro
    "well time to go to bed, night!"

the next morning....

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I woke up the next morning on the floor, as I had fallen off the couch the night before. I groaned, and got up. I stretched, and let Funky out of his ball. He looked sleepy, too. "Sleep well?" I yawned. "Not really." He replied. "I woke up really early, and couldn't sleep at all after that." He finished.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Good Morning Hydro!"
    I had let Hydro sleep at the end of the bed. Boy is he a sound sleeper, I had to throw my pillow at him to wake him up!
    "Ouch that smarts!" he said to me.
    "we better go and see how that girl is doing" i said and we walked into the lounge.
    "did you sleep well?" i asked her

Years
    While the others had been sleeping, I had spent my time along the neighboring routes training. While I was busy, I fought a Ralts. remembering what I had seen with other trainers catching Pokemon, I weakened it, and caught it. I also met a Lotad and followed the same procedure.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I put my backpack on and headed out. Funky jumped up onto my shoulder and went back to sleep. It had to be about 9 a.m. I woke Funky up and had him get my map out of my backpack. Petalburg was to the west. ((Sorry, earlier I forgot the=at Oldale was north of Littleroot, not west XP))
    On Route 102, I caught a poochyena, and won battles against many other pokemon, helping Funky get to level 10.
    We reached Petalburg at about 11 a.m. Funky was ready to fight in the gym, but I told him that he was not strong enough.
    I later found out from a local police officer that the people dressed in red that I had seen before were members of Team Magma.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    i caught a poochyena on the first couple of routes. when i got to the town i saw
    those people dressed in red, team magma. i hid for a few minutes watching them. i wish i hadnt split up with everyone in the beginning, at least i am now, thankfully.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Copyat Pk hammer is a copy cat :P lol
    -----
    Foryuantely we got to petalburg BEFORE a storm hit us. Trapinch went nuts for some reason or other dont ask me why.....:S
    ----
    guys il post later sorry see ya!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    On my way to Petalberg I caught a Wurmple... I though a Beautifly would come in handy later. When I finally got there I looked around town...
    "What is Team Magma doing here?" i asked myself.
    I then saw a trainer battling a Team Magma Member, it was Brendan! He had left Littleroot awhile back to start his Pokemon journey. His father was the leader of the Petalberg gym.
    I then saw P.K Hammer watching them as well.
    "Whats goin on?" I asked him. All of a sudden, I started to glow red, and the sun came out of the rain clouds. All of the team magma members looked at me.
    "Uhhhhh.... Hi?"

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I heard about a gym on Dewford Island. I decided to go and check it out. I couldn't take the ferry there, though as I had no money. I would have to stick around a while.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry once again for the double post, but this thread is dying! And some people left so there are starters and legendaries left if anyone wants to join..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back