• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leijon's Wall: AMA Edition

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    LEIJON'S WALL
    ama edition
    gunnerpow7; Lady Gunner; Queen of Shipping; Avant Garde; Leijon; arachnidsGrip; Davepetasprite^2

Hello guys, I'm Davepetasprite^2, more commonly known as Gunner. I'm a 17 year old Filipino, currently in college, taking up BS Psychology.

I love Pokemon, Minecraft, games, and my one true love, Homestuck. I am also PC's proclaimed Queen of Shipping, an advisor at PC's official Minecraft Server. You guys can find me in VIP, FCG, VG, Mafia threads, and sometimes in TT or TR.

There's not much to say, so ask away!

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    What made you like Minecraft?

How did you ever find PC and what made you join?

Whats your fav section on PC?

Salzorrah

Years
    What got you into Homestuck?

Who is your favorite Pokémon?

How difficult is Psychology?

1. Homestuck Fan Club here in PC. I got curious, read a few pages, and the rest is history :33

2. BELLOSSOM IS BELLAWESOME :]

3. Somewhat hard, but not really. You kinda want to focus on understanding the concepts, rather than memorizing it.

What made you like Minecraft?

How did you ever find PC and what made you join?

Whats your fav section on PC?

1. It's really simplistic but you can do almost anything in it. It's amazing.

2. Pokemon Snakewood #teamjoinedforromhacks

3. I would say Fan Clubs and Groups really, since it's like the only place, rather than VIP, and other threads, I really care about.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Hello fellow Filipino :D I've always seen you round the forums, but have never talked to you!

Are you currently residing in the Philippines or somewhere else? If not, have you been there?
    And any favourite filipino food you like?

What got you into wanting to study psychology? Any specific reason? What do you want to accomplish/do once you graduate?
    Do you take any other optional electives besides Psychology?

And as the Queen of PC shipping, who is your PC OTPs? xD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Hello fellow Filipino :D I've always seen you round the forums, but have never talked to you!

Are you currently residing in the Philippines or somewhere else? If not, have you been there?

What got you into wanting to study psychology? Any specific reason? What do you want to accomplish/do once you graduate?

Years
    Given you have used two Homestuck-related usernames so far, I want to know which of your fave trolls do you think you're more associated with: Nepeta Leijon (Leijon) or Vriska Serket (arachnidsGrip)?

Salzorrah

Years

haiii :33

1. Yes, I currently live in the Philippines :3

2. Uhm, I actually like some caldereta, afritada, and the classic adobo :>

3. Actually I wanted to go with psychology since it's a subject that interests me, while making my parents happy, since money reasons :P I also want to atleast be adept at my work, and no, currently no electives :x

4. OMG OMG hmmmmm, Well there's Sylippy, which is Syd x Klippy, and there's Srizelf, which is Sri x Dark Azelf, a popular otp in the battle server and both of these are the frontrunners for Pair of the Year last MOTY...

Also, there's Wobbage, which is Wobbu x White Mage, Megysel, which is Megan x Buoysel, Gimmefox, which is gimmepie x Foxrally, Rikavin, which is Gavin x Rika, and ofcourse, Guncron, which is Omi x Gunner B]

EDIT: gdi

Given you have used two Homestuck-related usernames so far, I want to know which of your fave trolls do you think you're more associated with: Nepeta Leijon (Leijon) or Vriska Serket (arachnidsGrip)?

Wow, hmm... I would say I'm associated with Nepeta coz shipping 4 dayz and cats :3 meoowwwwww

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Y u do dis gunner, u keep ur tsundere to urself

What inspired your username (not gunner, arachnidsgrip)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    What's your Homestuck OTP, OT3, etc.?

Leijon's Wall: AMA Edition

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Why are you so opposed to the sleek and modern S.S Liner, Necrage?

Why is the old yet beautiful cruise ship, Wobbage, a personal favourite of yours?

Sirfetch’d

What do you love about Bellossom so much?

Are there any Pokemon you absolutely hate?

What are your opinions of the battle server? I notice you don't visit anymore after being a longtime regular so are there any changes you would like to see?

Salzorrah

Years
    Why are you so opposed to the sleek and modern S.S Liner, Necrage?

Why is the old yet beautiful cruise ship, Wobbage, a personal favourite of yours?

S.S. Necrage has poor sanitary conditions, stuck-up staff, and their food service is sub par

Wobbage on the other hand is one of the most classiest ships I have sailed in a long time, on par with the likes of Sylippy, Guncron, and Rikavin tbh

What do you love about Bellossom so much?

Are there any Pokemon you absolutely hate?

What are your opinions of the battle server? I notice you don't visit anymore after being a longtime regular so are there any changes you would like to see?

Bellossom is Bellawesome B) but srsly, I don't really know why, probs because she's cute :">

I don't think I hate any Pokemon... Maybe Pelipper and Zubat :p

Ever since the battle scene has been booming in the battle server, there's like nearly little to none friendly chats that I see on the server, and tbh it sucks a lot... If there are any changes, maybe just make an official room just for friendly chat, similar to pre-2014 server :3

Sirfetch’d

What do you dislike about Pelipper and Zubat?

Do you think Bellossom will ever get a mega evo?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hey Gunner! *waves*

Do you agree that Mage should lift Doge's ban on writing fanfiction for us?

What is your favourite Hoenn city/town?

What would you say if your best achievement in Minecraft?

Salzorrah

Years
    Hey Gunner! *waves*

Do you agree that Mage should lift Doge's ban on writing fanfiction for us?

What is your favourite Hoenn city/town?

What would you say if your best achievement in Minecraft?

Hi Aiden ;3

MAGE HAS NO POWER OVER DOGE'S WONDERFUL MASTERPIECE! #Wx24EVER

I would say Mossdeep City because flowers, rockets, and islands <3

Actually winning the Gauntlet two times on the Minecraft Server... OH AND KILLING WOBBU, and zeffy, IN UHC :3

What genre of music describes you the best?

How are you so wise when it comes to shipping?

I would say Pop suits me haha x3

I was taught the ways of Shipping by the Rogue of Heart, who in turn, inherited from the Mage of Heart, who at some point became the Disciple and had an affair with the Alternian God, whose quadrant transcends all 4 of them...

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    what are some of your favorite ships?

are you planning on hosting a mafia game soon? ;)

Back