• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Leon's DPE + CFRU Base and Ultimate Rom Base

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2023
I can't seem to get this base to load in Sappy. It shows the song list but it still says under it "Please load a game"

Attempting to click on a song in the list crashes Sappy. Can anybody help?

And I know it isn't a problem with my Sappy because I loaded a clean Firered Rom as well as roms for Ruby and Emerald and they work fine just like they always have.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Hi! I'm editing some stuff and I want to change the "Filler" types. I could add them using Type Effectiveness Editor but on PGE it still shows the name "Filler". Is there a way to change that name?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 3, 2020
Help! I started working with this base and I have already found a game-ending bug and have no idea where to start looking for how to fix it. I tested out my FireRed rom before applying the patches for the Custom 386+ version. As soon as I apply the 1st patch, the main character sprite's movement no longer works correctly. The movement animation works so that is looks like the character is moving, but the sprite only actually travels down or right. I can't move it up or left. This makes the sprite get trapped in the first room in Pallet Town. I can't find anything wrong with the Pallet Town map, and have repatched twice to see if it was just a weird bug. It has happened every time, and it wasn't happening before I applied the patches.

Where do I even look to try to fix a bug like this?

laser_dolphin

BRRAP BRRAP PEW PEW
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
I ran into the same bug. Your problem is most likely that you use a Firered Version 1.1 rom. Instead you need to find Version 1.0.
You can check which version you have by following this guide: docs. google. com/document/pub?id=15D1KAywrhAt8h5Ra70PMkZ8lJkzvbzvu4weUI46J4Kk#h.lt2t9b1a1gue

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Yep I was there already. But in NSE the Type image in MrDS's base was 16 x16. Changing it to 16 x 18 in this base revealed it. So all sorted now :)

Years
When I open the rom (807 plus) with Advence map (1.95) the wild pokemons that I can change are only those of first 3 generations, are there any ini's files for advence map or something else to solve this.

laser_dolphin

BRRAP BRRAP PEW PEW
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Does anybody else have the issue that only every second effective type weakening berry works?
Spoiler:

If yes has anybody found a solution?

Cheers

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@Denta
Yes, that's the whole point of making this resource;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 3, 2020
I am attempting to just use the patch as a fire red 2.0. I patches the two patches for the 807 version. But whenever I move outside of buildings, it is always dark, no matter what time of day it is. I didn't even use either of the dns patches. Any ideas?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Either try getting a clean rom and patch again or use G3T. It's working just fine for me.

The guy with the looker pfp reported the same issue and i did the same thing he did, by using the 386 and adding from there. So its some issue with the base itself.

Prof. Leon Dias

Let your memes be dreams
Years
MAJOR UPDATE:

Support for older versions of the rom base will be discontinued. The project is currently being remade using Skeli and Ghoulslash's CFRU and DPE engines. Join the discord linked in my signature to follow up on its progress. Most likely it will be finished within a few months if not sooner.

Back