• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Leon's DPE + CFRU Base and Ultimate Rom Base

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    how do i apply this upgrade to an ordinary fire red ???
    I'm still new to this kind of stuff

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    How can I edit the Pokemart items? I can't access them using A-map or XSE.

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    May I ask why I was banned from the Discord? My username was Blue Ringed Octoling

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2021
    This is kind of overwhelming. It just hurts my brain when there's so many changes I could make to the game to enhance my hack, but some will not work with certain things. And there's different features and bug fixes and it just reminds me of trying to mod a game and getting overwhelmed and giving up. I can get those bug fixes on there own in places, no? They'd be helpful. And some of these features. Without the flag changes because I'm so used to the 800000 thing.

Not trying to insult this or anything, it's just a lot to work with.

Henry Owen

Hank Joey
    Years
  • I just checked in mGBA, and the Remove DNS patch doesn't seem to be actually removing all the code.
    It is not visible with VBA-M, but with mGBA the DNS still seems to be there.
    Clean ROM with only Leons Ultimate Rom Base.ips and Remove Day and Night.ips applied.

Sadly, I wasn't able to confirm the crash that Trev's getting. Battles work fine on my end, even if I apply the Remove Mega Evolution.ips patch.

Students, in the file I downloaded does not have the DNS removal patch, could you send me the link?

Henry Owen

Hank Joey
    Years
  • I would like to add the Galar pokémon in the free spaces but when I click to edit the PGE crashes. Could someone please help me?

Years
    • He/his
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    MAJOR UPDATE:

Support for older versions of the rom base will be discontinued. The project is currently being remade using Skeli and Ghoulslash's CFRU and DPE engines. Join the discord linked in my signature to follow up on its progress. Most likely it will be finished within a few months if not sooner.

Will this be a patch for a FR rom? Or will this work like CFRU and I'll have to manually implement things?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    uhmmm..... i just tried NUPS and tsukoyumi..... it did not work(when i try to patch it on NUPS it just says: The Patching File doesn't match the File.......)
    And on tsukoyumi when i patch it and load it on AMP 1.95 it doesn't appear it's just chimecho..... and also uhmm this is the 807 PATCH version

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2020
    Hi all,

I saw in the notes that an extended bag is supported as you can see in the image that supports to have 108 TM's.

https://ibb.co/L8KVNMZ

How can I make use of these slots? Can I just open any item editor and make use of these spots or do I have to run some ASM routines and scripts to make it work?

Any help is welcome, I have been losing sleep over this -_-

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Okay i changed my mind......... i'll go with the other and smaller patch...... and i have an question(how do you Customize that patch.....)

Back