• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Leon's DPE + CFRU Base and Ultimate Rom Base

Years
  • If that portion does not appear in your CFRU files it means it was not defined. The you'll have to copy and paste it to whatever file you found with that text so it can be defined and you can compile the CFRU

This was copied from the CFRU folder - precisely Complete-Fire-Red-Upgrade-master\include\constants\trainers.h lines 3 to 21. No idea why it's not being defined during the scripts//make.py routine.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • This was copied from the CFRU folder - precisely Complete-Fire-Red-Upgrade-master\include\constants\trainers.h lines 3 to 21. No idea why it's not being defined during the scripts//make.py routine.

Does the trainers.h file from your CFRU folder look like this?

1oYvyVf.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    At your decapitslisation patch, you mentioned the BerrIES glitch. Does that exist in this base?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    For XSE there are also the STD files, which you can copy from the cfru repos for the items and attacks, and pokemon from dpe

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I have a question. The rom is 32 mb, but isn't that risky to use with a-map 1.92?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2020
    Yes - it is probably related to either the base rom or with Leon's patch/edits*.

* Edit: something I did wrong with either or both.

I'm also having this issue, any luck so far?

EDIT: So I've been able to isolate (so I think - started with a fresh install, but when importing just the config.h file it failed) the problem to the src/config.h file. I'm not quite sure what in there caused it though.

EDIT 2: I was able to get it to compile but when I try to open it, it says error opening image (filepath), does anyone know what causes this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    I was wondering how could a Pokemon's ev value be present in damage calculation?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey
    What procedure was done for the Learnsets to be edited by G3T?

Currently, there is no tool that is compatible for editing learnsets. Edit them before compiling DPE, going to the src> learnsets.c

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Haha for the NPC in Viridian forest i had to press a for 10 minutes.
    I played through the game with the new features and stuff. I haven't encountered any bugs, and here is my team. (attachment)

Attachments

• haf.PNG
      haf.PNG
      29.1 KB · Views: 24
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    I am trying to insert new attacks after Dragon Energy and before the Z-Moves. I repointed them correctly as you can see for both their name strings and their defines. and I even repointed the Z-Moves and Max Moves to be after the non Z-moves I put. When I add the custom move to a learnset it shows up correctly on the pokemon menu and even on the battle menu, and even shows the correct animation, but when I use the move in battle it says <POKEMON> used Breakneck Blitz. I added the move description and battle abilities using G3T's move editor. I also tried removing the Z-Moves from the defines and the strings, but it didn't make a difference.
    qLCnvvg.png

IFsTvLo.png

6qbwDVj.png

SdBQea9.png

4Xw5Pqx.png

Back